BJP losing its agenda completely

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion Section' started by BENKI CHENDU, Mar 10, 2009.

1. BENKI CHENDU

BENKI CHENDU Kannada chaLuvaligaara

Yedyurappa's thirst for power seems to be growing expontentially every day..
    After a lot of circus, he got a ticket for his son Raghavendra to contest against soTTa mooti bangaari in Shivamogga
    All the senior leaders like Mallikarjunayya,BB Shivappa, Basavana Gowda patil yatnal are extremely unhappy with the lobbying in the party..
    They all say that Yedyurappa is trying to curtail the growth of all Lingayat leaders in karnataka, who can be competetors to him..And with the same agenda, Jagadish Shetter was not taken into the cabinet and given the post of speaker..
    With these selfish agenda's, BJP will surely lose its strong hold in karnataka..

2. madesha

madesha Administrator

In support of Yeddy:
    These so called senior leaders didnt make BJP strong. It was Yeddy who brought BJP somehow to the forefront.

Against Yeddy:

If I am not mistaken, this guy swore on God that he will not give his son a Lok Sabha ticket....and now...
    :o :o :o

I wonder how much faith he really has. :|

3. BENKI CHENDU

It was not just yeddi who helped BJP grow..
    Eshwarappa, Jagadish Shetter, D.H.Shankara Murthy are all veterans in BJP..

4. Santhosh Gowda

Santhosh Gowda

Yes YES .....EE Devaaaraaanegu - Naanu Nanna Maganannu MP seat ge Contest maadakke bidalla ...

now he tells ..I never opppposed Family politics ...why should we oppose when people are themselves supporting ..them ..who are we to oppose anthe ...

5. Santhosh Gowda

Santhosh Gowda

It was Niether YEDDI nor Jaggadish or Eshwarappa ...

IT WAS HD.KUMARASWAMY - and Devegowda
    ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

6. Appu-TheShowMan

Appu-TheShowMan Moderator

good1 :)) :)) :)) :))

7. BENKI CHENDU

:| :| :| :|
    elladakku nandelliDli nanda gopaala anta aa hyaapmoregaLna tarteeyalappa :a :a :a :a

8. madesha

madesha Administrator

Yes :-| :-| :-| :-| :)) ;=)

9. Santhosh Gowda

Santhosh Gowda

Iradhu Helidre ....JANARIGE hinge ..Yen maadona ...

10. madesha

madesha Administrator

:)) :)) :)) :)) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

11. BENKI CHENDU

:l :l :l

12. madesha

madesha Administrator

One more major problem for BJP is that Swabhimani Vedike's leader Ram Bhat is also contesting elections in Mangalore Lok Sabha seat. This will cut into BJP's votebank as Ram Bhat has considerable clout in Mangalore.

13. Santhosh Gowda

Santhosh Gowda

He is a Rebel candidate of BJP is it ????

14. madesha

madesha Administrator

Sir Swabhimani Vedike is a satellite organization of BJP which is right wing based and leaning toward pro-Hindu policies. They work for BJP at grassroots level and maintain support among the masses.

But they hate RSS/VHP meddling in BJP. The present crisis is because they dont want Nalin Kumar Kateel to be the Lok Sabha candidate. That is because, they feel he has no political experience and has just been given ticket because of the insistence of RSS.

15. madesha

madesha Administrator

Ram Bhat's entry now will surely cause a vote spilit for BJP in Mangalore.

16. madesha

madesha Administrator

Actually I had lots of hopes on BJP. I thought Yeddy will usher in a new era for Karnataka. I thought he will bring in real nationalism, transparency and genuine pro Hindu policies.

Instead for this govt pro Hindu = minority bashing. Instead of really doing good things for the majority, only gimmicks were played. Also recently the selected appeasement of only few mathas. The truth is there for all to see.

I thought this govt will do away with corruption, instead their own MLA was caught red handed with bribe, first time ever in our history. Not to mention the poaching of other party members. The seniors of BJP are angry because the old timers and loyal party workers have been sidelined and new people from Congress/BJP/industries are brought in who dont know A,B,C of BJP principles.

Also I hate this govt for ruining my city Mangalore by poisoning the atmosphere and giving a free hand to thugs and goons who misuse the holy name of God and go around hitting women to display their manliness.
    Mangalore is always in the news now for all the wrong reasons. Plus the national media is now reporting even if something small happens. Simply the city's name is spoilt in the world now..maybe irreparably.

And not to mention the dominance of Telugu nowadays in our state.

When I was in Bangalore last time around May, election results were announced and I had genuine happiness that a different govt will come and change things. Instead in some areas they have been worse than previous govts.

I had told once that BJP is Congress B team. And this govt proved it right with corruption, dynasty politics and gross misrule.

17. BENKI CHENDU

Issues for the bad governance from the present BJP govt:-

1. Yeddu was blood thirst to become the CM..He is desperate for more than 3 decades..
    2. BJP in the state obviously wanted money to win the elections..It was completely funded by the SOB reddy's, who have their left leg in karnataka and the right leg in Andhra..
    3. People who have no strong BJP agenda are having a strong hold in the party
    4. Leaders from the Northern part of karnataka except beLLary are badly treated..Not to forget, BJP has become more stronger in the Norther districts..
    5. They were no doubt a party with Pro-Hindu agenda..But yeddi thinks that creating a good will among the useless maTaas is great work towards Hindutva..
    6. RSS was the foundation and backbone for BJP..In the recent past, RSS have been badly illtreated and ignored by the BJP..Only the core BJP party members respect RSS today..

18. madesha

madesha Administrator

RSS still has a major say. Candidates like Narin Kateel are RSS candidates.

Rumors are also flying that Yeddy secretly wants Ananth Kumar to lose this elections. All the in fighting in BJP now is because of AK(wow even this guy is A Kumar) is angry that Yeddy gang only has got majority of tickets.
    That too Yeddy's son and Sriramulu's sister getting tickets have further burnt his ass.

Still I feel Yeddy will be unfazed. BJP will win max no of seats this elections. Yeddy cannot be stopped.