Jd(s) -gt devegowda,tamanna to join jd(s)

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion Section' started by Hello Gentleman, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

Subash bharani has joined jd(s) today. He had previosuly contested in T narsipur under BJP symbol in 2008 and had came 2nd. After that he contested as a Independent and scored more than 20% of votes.I think he might be given ticket in chamarajnagar district where jd(s) is weak.

2. santhosh_kns

santhosh_kns

Does Subhash bharani has any chances of win? I guess he would be having some following in Chamarajanagar coz of involvement in Veerapan case. If i am wrong, correct me.

3. AbhinayaChakravarthy

AbhinayaChakravarthy

4. AbhinayaChakravarthy

AbhinayaChakravarthy

Subhash Bharani belongs to which community??

5. Smile

Smile New Member

SC,since he had contested from T Narasipura(reserved constituency) in 2008.

6. Goodman

Goodman New Member

this will effect BJP votes and it will help JDS and Congress. :frime: :mrgreen:

7. KG18

KG18 Moderator

subash bharani stays in the same lane as I stay
    if i am not wrong he is an SC.....Someone please confirm

8. aone

aone Moderator

Yes SB is SC :frime:

Any how it will be very difficult for him to win he is not active as other politician :rouge:

9. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

Actually Jd(s) should give chance for nanjundegowda of Raitha sangha in srirangapattana.that guy deserves real sympathy and not ambarish.Ambarish summne tevalige election contest madthaare. Nijaavaadha Jana Nayaka agokke nalayakku..barri gundu tundu idhre saaku..paapa nanjundegowda aidhu baari sothidhaare.oLLe vyakthi avarna tandhu Jd(s) seat kottre sympathy factor definagi work out agutte.

10. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

I dont know which seat is promised for him,I am sure he is not the guy to join any party without promise of ticket.probably he might be given ticket in T narasipur where he had contested from BJp last time. Post delimitation T narasipur has lot of Jd(s) strong holds comming to it.But T narasipur is reserved constituentcy and they badly need a good SC/ST candidate. Subash bharani has good black money and some bit of name.So probably Jd(s) might be thinking to field him for T narasipur.

11. AbhinayaChakravarthy

AbhinayaChakravarthy

Nanjunde gowda astt hesru madilla.... I dont think that he will win... Morover Bandisiddegowda family ge sole illa ansutte...they have been winning continuously..

12. madesha

madesha Administrator

13. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

today i tried to come up with a estimates for Jd(s) keeping all new developments in mind,considering the leaders who could quit jd(s) and caste compisition,strength in zilla panchayath and have come to conclusion.According to my estimates Jd(s) might end up with a tally of 40-57 seats. 40 is the minimu i predict for jd(s) and 57 highest for Jd(s). So i believe it will settle around 43-50 more likely this elections.Question is will this be enough for it?

14. swamy

swamy New Member

If JDS settle around 43 - 50, then they are short by atleast 10-15 seats. Estimates might change during the election, due to few leaders moving out of party and few joining the party.

lingayats voting to JDS is very less. Where ever KJP does well, congress will end up losing. HDK needs to get some more good leaders to JDS and need to have very good plan to end with 60+ seats

15. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

In chamundeshwari Constituentcy,Cn manje gowda of BJP has joined Jd(s) and is one of the main ticket aspirant from Jd(s) along with C basave gowda. Sandesh swamy brother of sandesh nagaraj is also eyeing on this constituentcy.

BTw,in narsimharaja, Rumours are rife that congress might deny seat to sitting mla tanveer sait and give it to Rizwan arshad,youth congress president who is quite close to Rahul gandhi.If this happens,Tanveer sait is planning to shift to Jd(s).But Jd(s) already has a strong candidate Sandesh nagaraj who had got defeated by 6 thousand votes last time.If tanveer sait,contest from Jd(s) it should be a easy win for him.

In Hunsur,GT devegowda is trying to get seat from Jd(s),but jd(s) here again has been planning to field chikkamadhu ,so it has not promised him any ticket.

In Periyapattana,Venkatesh current congress mla had talks with Jd(s) and is trying to get ticket from Jd(s) in periyapattana seat.

The prospects of Jd(s) mysore seems to have brightened a lot in recent days.

16. swamy

swamy New Member

chamundeshwari - Siddhu son Rakesh may contest. Not sure Congress will give ticket.

17. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

rakesh will loose for sure. Jd(s) has very good chances of winning this seat this time.

18. swamy

swamy New Member

2008 election results
    1 D.T.Jayakumara BSP 9337 6.22%
    2 C.Basavegowda JD(S) 35600 23.72%
    3 C.N.Manjegowda BJP 41529 27.67%
    4 M.Sathyanarayana INC 55828 37.19%