Kirik Party Movie - Rakshith Shetty - Dir: Rishab Shetty- Ajaneesh Loknath - Blockbuster Hit

Discussion in 'Kannada Film Discussion' started by ARJUN SHIVANNA, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Arvi

Arvi Moderator Staff Member

2. Arvi

3. Arvi

4. Arvi

5. Arvi

6. Arvi

7. Kanasu

Kanasu Moderator Staff Member

Well the movie is definitely rehash of all the recent movies on the same theme. Nothing original.

It worked because of the following:

1. Amazing songs - AL has given superb tunes. They sync very well with the script and was used effectively. The BGM was one of the best in the recent years.
    2. Rashmika - Cuteness overloaded. She is one of the main reasons it has attracted such attention.
    3. Theme - We had not seen a memorable college love story in the recent years.

The one thing I hated was the interval scene. Guess he wanted to do one better than Premam and went overboard.
    They could have given a better exit than the silly one. Even the scenes following the event was loosely written, just to show us the angry version of the hero.
    Also the scene at the ambulance, it was not effective. He should improve in such scenes.
    The 2nd half too had many scenes which were out of sync.

Loved the cricket commentary fight scene and the climax song. Hope it gets released.

The team should come up with a original story next time as they have used most of the material in a single movie itself.
    The scripting team has done a wonderful job in keeping us entertained till the end.
    Happy that the movie has done extremely well and hope to see a much better flick from the team.

8. aki

aki New Member

Yaaradru aa church song idre kalsi

9. Arvi

10. Ujnam

Ujnam New Member

retained 100+ shows in bengaluru multiplexes
    #blockbuster

Gentleman likes this.
  11. DJ.Hemanth

DJ.Hemanth New Member

That too with Release of two - three big movies.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

pravin likes this.
  12. Kanasu

Kanasu Moderator Staff Member

Ajaneesh Lokanath confirmed that the climax and interval song will be release soon :devil

DJ.Hemanth likes this.
  13. Appu_Kannadiga

Appu_Kannadiga New Member

Movie is not up to the expectation. This movie don't deserve this much success/response. There is no strength in story and screen play, people were laughing on senseless comedy scenes. If someone justifies this movie stating some reasons, then I also justify santheyalli nintha kabeera movie. I feel SNK is still better than KP. screen play is the reason I brought here SNK, in both movie directors runs a train(screen play) with ineffective bhogi's(scenes).
    Only thing is liked in the movie is that interval scene/song, I felt 2nd half may be good, but director disappoints me with same style of boring comedy and screen play. We were also laughed seeing fake laugh of people

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

arasu_2016 likes this.
  14. SubashChandra Gandhi

SubashChandra Gandhi aDDa Junior

Fluke college students craze ashte, like Prema Loka.

navaneeth likes this.
  15. SubashChandra Gandhi

SubashChandra Gandhi aDDa Junior

Should & will question Rakshit Shetty on Facebook until he replies. I am deeply bothered from yesterday about his statement.

Raja Ratna likes this.
  16. DJ.Hemanth

DJ.Hemanth New Member

Lol.. If it wasn't updo expectations Nd not good in screenplay etc or other departments... Why do people watch it will such a big no of bookings Nd do you think people are dumb enough to see films which are bad or not properly done... If at all it was bad Nd got only good opening due to Promotions, in weekdays n second week itself it wouldn't hav such huge no of bookings... Nd it's the pleasant classy screenplay which makes it to watch more than once.. Comedy wise the title itself says wat it is... The way he says to his friend to park the car many times n also the way he gives signal.... Were very innovative...N hilarious.. People don't fake laugh ,as though whole theatre people hav planned before coming to see film itself , May be u didn't liked the film but doesn't mean film is not good in any aspects.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

17. Ujnam

Ujnam New Member

so you didn't like the movie. ok,it is your opinion. but I don't understand why u r expecting others to dislike the movie.

if kabira is more entertaining/better than KP , can u tell me why kabira flopped??

DJ.Hemanth likes this.
  18. Rajavamsha

Rajavamsha New Member

Kabira art movie KP commercial movie adake.

arasu_2016 likes this.
  19. Ujnam

Ujnam New Member

kasaravalli ,sheshadri's movies are art movies.
    kabira dalli startíng ninda konevaregu "hodedadbedi naavella ondhe " anno advise anna bore tharso reethi helavre, adu majority of audience ge ishta aaglilla.

20. Bhavani

Bhavani aDDa Junior

u have to entertain in college

Sent from my vivo V3 using Tapatalk