KJP developments - U B Banakar joined KJP

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion Section' started by Hello Gentleman, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

This thread is to maintain the developments happening in KJP party founded by Padmnabha prasanna and transferred to Yedyurappa.

Currently Dhananjaya kumar has appointed to President of the party.He is a 4 time Mp who won just beause of BJP tag.he comes from jain community and does not have any influence in coastal area at all.He was denied ticket in 2004 and 2008 Mp elections. Still he did not rebel as he knew very well that his chances of getting elected without BJP was NIL.I dont think he will contestt andy election and if he contest chances are high that he may contest from moodabidri where jain population is highest.But anyways he can act as a spoil sport and really cannot win.

And Film actor sai kumar has shown intrest in joining the party.He is keen on contesting from bagepalli. last time he had came 4th in bagepalli after Congress,CPi(srirama reddy),jd(s). Even this time he is not going to create any ripple effect there.So i this his inclusion can be termed as nice to have but not really usefull addition to KJP.

Surprisingly lakshmi Narayan has also been appointed as general secretary .This comes as a surprise as he was just appointed by BJP as a MLC. This guy will stand in turuvekere and previous time had given good fight to Jd(s) candidate MT Krishnappa. But I think turuvekere constituencty will again vote for jd(s) this time too.Jd(s) is quite strong there. My prediction is Lakshmi Narayana will give good fight but will come second in May 2013 assembly election.

So till now only non influential and non winnable candidates have joined KJP. So we need to see who joins KJP next and what are there prospects.

2. santhosh_kns

santhosh_kns

Lakshmi narayan has been appointed as General secretary. And Sai Kumar is d star attraction for dis party. Even Madan Patel has been appointed as one of d Secretary for d party.

3. madesha

madesha Administrator

Jaitley was sent today to pacify Yeddy but has failed so Yeddy is going ahead with KJP. After a long time Karnataka elections will throw up many possibilities.

Yeddy may not be averse to KJP + BJP govt or even KJP + Congress govt.

4. santhosh_kns

santhosh_kns

Couple of media reports suggest that Siddhu and BSY are in talks and Sidhu may join KJP anttha. Bad for Siddhu if this happens but if it happens, then BSY + Siddhu lethal combination aguthe. Lingayat & Kuruba votes pakka ansuthe.

5. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

Somehow looking at areas where KJP could be strong,I get a feeling that congress and KJP's growth is inversly propotional.If congress gets more seats more seats KJP will get very less number and vice versa.
    My Gut feeling is that Chances of KJP and congress alone forming government might not be possible antha.

6. madesha

madesha Administrator

Hard to imagine these two together. The only thing common is their dislike of HDK I suppose.

7. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

Comming backto KJP,Yedyurappa is trying a new gimmick.He is trying to get Minority support by projecting himself as secular.Rumour is he might announce 15 assembly seat candidates to Minorities on December 9th. Some of the running names are Jabbar honnali khan(hubli),Sageer ahmed(chikamagalur) and Cm Ibrahim(bhadravathi or any seat in bangalore). Sageer ahmed and CM ibrahim have not yet joined KJP but talks are on.Wait to see what happens.

8. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

News is that Madhuswamy who was in Jd(u) till recently is going to Join KJP. So this is one good news. Madhuswamy comes from chikkanayakanahalli from Tumkur where C B Suresh Babu has been getting elected. Suresh Babu is a Kuruba where as Suresh babu is a lingayat. Last time Lingayat votes had got splitted between Madhuswamy of Jd(u) and Kiran Kumar of Bjp.
    But point to be noted is Suresh babu had scored 47% votes which was more than BJP and JD(U) combined. And even in Loksabha election,chikkanayakanahalli had delivered around 700 votes more to Jd(s) candidate to muddhahanume gowda.
    Yes,it wont be easy for Madhuswamy to beat Suresh babu,but this will be a very intresting contest between these two.Kiran kumar of BJP is also no novice,but i would not put money on him right now.
    Need to see how things turn our in chikkanayakanahalli.

9. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

Parimala Nagappa is also joining KJP.She is widow of Nagappa who was killed by Veerappan. Nagappa and Raju gowda had fierce rivalary in Hannur and Raju gowda was beaten in 2003 by-election due to sympathy votes.In 2008 election Parimala Nagappa joined BSP but lost to Narendra(son of Late raju gowda).This time She is joining KJP.
    But Jd(s) is also planning to field Benki Mahadev(who was in congress for 30 years and use to fight fierce battles against DT jayakumar in Nanjanagud). This will also be good contest to watch on. I do not think Parimala Nagappa is a winnable candidate. I would not put my money on her.Rather Congress is a hot favourite here.Only M Mahadev of Jd(s) can actually give good contest to Narendra of Congress. Lets see what will happen.

10. madesha

madesha Administrator

As per today's reports KJP will contest all the seats in the assembly elections.

11. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

Today me and my friend were trying to estimate how many seats can KJP win..At max we think it will not cross 25 seats.This is our estimation as for now.How we came to that conclusion,I will post some other day.

12. KG18

KG18 Moderator

Have been very busy in other stuffs..
    Politics always s a hot topic for us
    Should be back here soon
    Great discussions happening

13. swamy

swamy New Member

Yes very good contest betwwen Mahadev and Narendra, i think Mahadev might win

14. santhosh_kns

santhosh_kns

From wat i ve heard, Benki Mahadev is good leader and as per is name he is fire brand politician. And no idea regarding Chamrajnagar district. Last time Film director Mahendra contested from Kollegala and lost his deposit also alva. I guess he ll again give it a shot this time too.

15. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

I dont think M Mahadev can win.

16. Chanda Marutha

Chanda Marutha Administrator Staff Member

Actor Sai Kumar Joins KJP party

17. Hello Gentleman

Hello Gentleman

My assumptions to say that KJP can get at max 25-30 seats and Congress and KJP's growth is inversly proportional is based on below assumptions.

The North karnataka and Central Karnataka where lingayats are powerfull have 93 assembly seats in total.The break up is as follows.

Belgaum - 18
    Gulbarga - 13
    Bellary - 11
    Bagalkot - 7
    Bijapur - 7
    Davangere - 7
    Koppal - 6
    Bidar - 6
    Raichur - 6
    Hubli - 4
    haveri - 4
    Gadag - 4
    -----------------------------------------------
    Totally 93 seats.

Assuming the BSR congress will grab 10 seats since the Valmiki belt of Bellary,raichur and gadag district(sriramulu is popular here) lies here.
    Assuming that Jd(s) will grab 10-13 seats.Last time with worst anti-incumbency Jd(s) had got 7 seats,after which 4 mla's quit due to operation kamala.But after 2008 few influential leaders like basavanagouda patil yatnal,aruna patil and AB patil have joined jd(s) .There were 20 assemblies among 93 where Jd(s) had got more than 25 thousand votes. So keeping all these in mind I still give just 10 seats to Jd(s).
    I assume that atleast 5 members will be elected as independent mla's.( 5 is a large number,but political instability will create situation where many will stand independently and win it).

So I would put around 25-28 odd seats to BSR,JD(s) and IndpendentsSo that total remaining is 60.BJP has a good base throught out north karnataka and has good leaders like Jagadish shettar,govind karajola and many other BJP leaders who will win.So assuming that there wlll be a huge exodus of bjp party leaders to KJP(which i doubt ) BJPO has all good chances to win 15-20 seats in North and central karnataka. So how many seats are we left with.43 seats.

Assuming that BJP suffers severe hit,even in this condition i would say BJP is likely to get atleast 15 seats. So Congress and KJP would have around 43-48 seats to win.

Congress has many leaders who can win on their own like MB patil,Satish jarikiholi,Qamurall islam,shamanoor shivashankrappa and others. So assuming congress performs extreamly well,then i wouls give 30 to congress and 13-15 to KJP.

If KJP performs ectreamly well,KJP might get 20 seats and congress aorung 23-28 seats.Apart from Central and North karnataka,KJp can win only in 3 places they are shikaripura,Tumkur city and probably one odd seat in chamarajnaga district.

So at the max KJP can get 20-25 seats is my prediction.This is best case scenario for KJP.

But this analysis somewhat predicts that congress and KJP's growth are inversly proportional.

18. santhosh_kns

santhosh_kns

Mr Gentleman are u working as Analyzer or something on those lines for any party? ::D Your analyzing everything in such a way that most of us are getting such doubts. You r like Political Encyclopedia for Sandalwoodking.com/forum :amen:

PS : Even Admins are impressed with your analysis, they have changed d name of dis topic!