Latest News And Gossips From The World Of Sandalwood, Kannada Film Industry and Karnataka

Discussion in 'Kannada Film Discussion' started by madesha, Jun 1, 2008.

1. madesha

madesha Administrator

SINGH BABU ATTACKS KFCC – HIS GOOSA AND GLORIOUS THOUGHTS

Reputed director Rajendra Singh Babu completing direction of the films ‘Thapparahalli Tharlegalu’ and ‘Bhimoos Bang Bang Kids’ and producing the film ‘Buddivantha’ with A.Mohan has thrown bomb on a few laxities, showed his anger on lack of infrastructure developments and announced his future plans. We give a glimpse of his chat with media on Monday night at Salidar Hotel.

I have one hundred scripts. I had the similar thread of ‘Sawariya’ but it was made in Hindi.

Where is the Film Chamber of Commerce? What is it doing when 47 prints of Sivaji, 40 prints of Jalsa, 35 plus prints of Kantri and other non Kannada films were brought to Karnataka? The share of Bangalore for non Kannada film producers is very big. They are crossing all norms made here for which KFCC is supporting.

Why the KFCC has not taken up giving Puttanna Kanagal award for veteran RNJ. I have approached with RNJ bio-data several times. It is not because RNJ has written songs from Bandhana to Kanchana Ganga to my films.

He had the caliber. Now even posthumously award is not possible. He has written 4000 songs, directed films, he has his own school in Chennai. Yet no recognition has come to him.

The infrastructure has to considerably improve for films. Hesaraghatta land should be made use. It was given during the time of Ramakrishna Hegde as chief minister. A corporate from up north ready to invest Rs.200 crores failed to turn up because of government of Karnataka policies.

The other language films release with 700 to 1000 prints including via UFO. In two weeks they get back the money of huge investment. We are not able to release with 70 to 100 prints.

I am releasing ‘Bhimoos Bang Bang Kids’ in Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil languages. The print of that film would cross 1000. We have shot for 200 days invested Rs.7.5 crores. The graphic cost Rs.1.5 crores for Bhimoos….

Have written about Bhimoos…tackling the terrorist issue. I have asked for an appointment with Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh to discuss on this film. I would like to invite him to see this film. I am waiting for PM’s office response in this direction.

I have dropped the cases against actress Ramya and director of ‘Moggina Manasu’. There is no case against them in the KFCC.

I am launching my son’s new film on June 20th. He is grooming up very well for the role.

I don’t find it creative in directing a remake film. A director has no job in remake. But I am not against to production of remake films. I have done a few remakes in the past now I am not interested in remake film direction.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  2. Chanda Marutha

Chanda Marutha Administrator Staff Member

The annual general body meeting of the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce has been announced and it has been decided that the meeting will take place on the 28th of this month. The meeting will also be deciding the new office bearers for KFCC and it is heard that Dr Jaimala happens to be the hot favorite for the post of president while well known producer Rockline Venkatesh is also there in the fray. However, it is now heard that Venkatesh may take back his nomination as he is busy with other assignments.

Hope for the best...

3. Mayura

Mayura

Jayamala is trying for this position from a along time.. & due to dirty politics she is not able to become the president.

I hope atleast this time she becomes the president. She really has some concerns towards KFI.

Wishing all the best to Jayamala. :)

4. Vasanth

Vasanth

Yar yar idahro avarige all the best!!

5. Chanda Marutha

atleast this new president should try to implement some strict new rules on the release of non-kannada movies... :| :| :|

6. mahi

mahi

Wishing All the Best to Jaymala :)

7. spidey_mari

spidey_mari New Member

if spidey is becamed president he maked the ruled.

1. kongu fillum ticket is becamed 500 rs for local theatre and 1000 rs for PVR typed multiplix. Also only 50 rs is go to producir. rest all to the spidey mari and then the spidey mari is gaved to the adda for the social yactivitygalu.

2. gulti fillum ticket is 400 rs and 835.45(if no having yexact change no givened ticketu)Also only 40 rs is go to producir. rest all to the spidey mari and then the spidey mari is gaved to the adda for kannada yactivitigalu

3. and for hindi handi fillum, it is the 1000 rs for local and 2500 rs for the PVR type. also the pipils who are watched the fillum should sign a daakument which tell that they not having the maana maryade. Only 100 is go to producir. rest go to spidey and he not givened to adda. spidey is keeped for himself becos spidey is not becamed mother teresssa.spidey also haved bandhu balaga and samsaara.

Also Dr Raj white marble statue is becamed built in KFCC aaafis. also dr raj museum ;)

also the dr vishnu is becamed advisor to KFCC.

Also spidey is putted fined on kalla producir who make kongati remake like the sullu narayin and other krami keeta galu liked him. spidey is beated sullu narayin with 567 brand fertilizir goni cheela till the sullu narayan is signed no remaked agreemant.

so vote for the spidey in KFCC yeleshun

:) :) :) :-| :-| :-|

:mrgreen:

8. Simhadamari

Simhadamari New Member

yah sure we will vote ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

9. Mayura

Mayura

Adda vote for Spidey... :)

Spidey u r the best... :)

10. sathya

sathya

Awesome implementation spidy.,,,,

I would definitely vote for u.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. nisarga

nisarga

Spidey u r too funny..... ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

Nam yellara votuu nimage.... :) :)

12. madesha

madesha Administrator

He's a silly guy but this post was surely funny!!!! ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

13. Vasanth

Vasanth

Yes its silly but we are enjoying it!!

I think these rules must be implemented!!

I will vote for u spidey!!!

14. aravind

aravind

Namma vote spidey ge ;) ;)

15. Chanda Marutha

Also Akumar statue in Market, Bus stand…. This will be very useful for dogs…!!!!!

;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

16. Muthuraja

Muthuraja New Member

Not limited to dogs, also pigs, flies, mosquitoes and other healthy creatures

;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

17. Mayura

Mayura

ya true.. every creature in this world can make use of the statue.. ;=) ;=) ;=) :) ) :) ) :) ) :) )

18. spidey_mari

spidey_mari New Member

spidey mari is becamed good in maked stachoo...

he maked akumar stachoo ulta...that is akumari face is becamed down and leg is becamed up.

also akumar mouth is becamed hollo that means mouth is a thuthu like ooor baagilu..

So now its time for new spidey mari kavithe...

Inside the KR market handi kaage naayi

doing their kelsas inside akumari's open baaayi

:) )