Real life Ghost (Devva) and supernatural experiences.updateD

Discussion in 'Non Film Topics' started by madesha, Aug 15, 2008.

1. KG18

KG18 Moderator

yappa
    aa thara aadhre u will drive way with everything open
    that is different
    innondhu yenu andhre alli even if u drive later, u still have that feeling of someone sitting next to you :J

2. aone

aone Moderator

It is a real story which happened in Pune , When i was in Mumbai my roommate had studied MBA in Pune in he was telling there r so many haunting places in pune one such was in heart of the city which is a big bungalow looks old outside and people will afraid to talk about that place even in day time it seems.. Once group of 12 boys made up a mind to visit any one of those haunting place before leaving for vacation . And every one chosen this place as it is very near to there room . And one fine day there left to visit that place that too in Amavase which is going to start at 11:30 pm every one had there dinner and no one had drinks and some guys have an habit of smoking.They waited for some time because if any one sees then there will be a big drama as people tells not to visit that place.At 12:45 am they made up a mind to enter the place by jumping on the compound and 3 guys were feared and stayed behind ...

To be Continued...

3. madesha

madesha Administrator

^^Plz continue..whats this :a :a :a

I also have a terrifying story from Pune from one of my relative.

4. aone

aone Moderator

Ok Continuation ..

Well the 3 guys stayed outside and told to the remaining guys to enter inside if any problem they will give intimation.So the 9 guys continued they jumped a long compound with the help of other giving support , side by side but the problem started one guy who jumped his right leg was stuck inside a small hole and in normal way he tried to move it but his leg was twisted and he was suffered with lot of pain and he told to others to continue as he was not able to walk listening to this incident another 4 guys who were other side of the compound started to fear and told to other 4 person to carry out else to return, my friend is also one of the person who stayed away.Any how 4 guys started to continue with all back ups like torch , water , etc.. the whole building was lust green without any maintenance and he also found many garbage places throughout the compound there were even getting a fear to see branches of a trees that to the shadow was even more afraid-able . With two minds 4 guys started rounding up the whole bungalow it was thick dark and pindrop silence they can even hear there heart beat in that silence. Some how they sat on the steps near the entry door of the building for 5 min and they thought to enter the building any how they find a place where one can easily enter into the building below the steps which is attached to the lawn the glass where broken if some pieces is taken off they can easily enter the building so they started to break the glass to make a way after a 45 min of work one can enter the place easily . So again they have taken a rest before going inside , and thought of calling to the friends outside but no signal to where amazed to see even though the building is in heart of the city it has no mobile signal . Any how they started to enter the building in the small place one by one..

To be Continued...

5. madesha

madesha Administrator

Next part plz.

6. Don

Don Administrator

Looks to be a biscuit.. Cos never seen A1 with so much of patience in typin :J ..

coming back to the Topic.My MOM was an victim and she used to typically imitate my dodappa who had passed away only on Amavase and Poornime.

7. aone

aone Moderator

:OO :OO

@Naren this is a real story told by my friend when i was in mumbai.. :shock:

8. madesha

madesha Administrator

aone continue :-X :-X :a :a :a

9. madesha

madesha Administrator

:'P :'P :'P :'P

10. madesha

madesha Administrator

Since Aone is sleeping...Let me tell a story I heard about Pune side..

11. madesha

madesha Administrator

Heard this from my relatives when I was a kid...

During the 60s, one of my relatives owned a transport business and still does. His son used to drive the lorries between Mangalore, Mumbai and Pune and other close by places. Mostly the son used to drive is drivers are on leave or if they have shortfall. They claim that this happened in Khandala ghat....Basically many people used to tell not to stop in the middle of the ghat section roads as people have seen many things at night and also since it is very very accident prone since many lorries have fallen off the road killing the occupants.

This guy was driving with some goods all alone at night, Suddenly he could see at a closeby distance, a horrible looking woman coming in the middle of the road holding what he thought was an orange...the guy braked and swerved and tried to avoid her..the truck went off the road and fell into the ditch..If he had done this a few meters ahead then the ditch would not have saved him and he would have fallen hundred of feet below...Later passing police and other drivers rescued him and next day they used a crane to pull the truck out. He had multiple fractures and wounds and had high fever for 1 week...He says that lady only was responsible for other trucks falling off the road and later he totally avoid that road at night for his business.

12. madesha

madesha Administrator

13. KG18

KG18 Moderator

:mrgreen:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

14. KG18

KG18 Moderator

U made me read in night....hope i dont fet any such dreams

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

15. Appu-TheShowMan

Appu-TheShowMan Moderator