Sachin Tendular - Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Sports Discussion Section' started by madesha, Feb 16, 2012.

1. BENKI CHENDU

BENKI CHENDU Kannada chaLuvaligaara

A fantastic article of how people try to claim the credit for Sachin's 100th 100..Indeed a funny one :mdr1: :mdr1:

Congress General Secretary, Digvijaya Singh, who has been keeping a low profile since the Congress rout in the UP Assembly elections, today attempted a strong comeback by crediting Rahul Gandhi for Sachin Tendulkar scoring his 100th 100. “Shri Rahul ji today made India proud by being the grand-son of the great Indira ji who created Bangladesh, which in turn allowed Shri Tendulkar ji to finally score that 100th 100,” said Diggy, flashing the V sign to reporters.

Diggy has now been summoned by 10, Janpath to clarify his statement. The veteran Congress leader is keeping his fingers crossed about getting back into the good books of Congress’s first family. “Let’s see. 50-50 chance banta hai but I wouldn’t bet on it after getting egg on my face for my UP poll predictions,” said a nervous Diggy.

Diggy’s statement has left Salman Khurshid devastated. “Damn, why didn’t I think of that statement and issue it before he did. Now he’s gonna rise above me in the pecking order,” confided Mr Khurshid, who’s been cogitating hard ever since to come up with a better one.

Diggy’s controversial statement however has opened a Pandora ’s Box of geo-political claims. Namibian President Hifikepunye Pohamba said his family also needs to be feted since Sachin had scored his 34th ODI against a Namibian international cricket team in a WC match. “My great-grandpa, Jingi Mombasa, worked his ass off to secure Namibia’s independence, man, and more importantly, we occasionally qualify for the World Cup. I hope IPL franchisees take a few Namibian players as a token of appreciation,” said Mr Pohamba.

Nita Ambani, owner of Mumbai Indians, has promised to look into it. “Anything for Sachin, yaa. I have told Mukesh to buy out the entire country if any visa issues arise,” cooed Nita.

UK Prime Minister, David Cameroon, also jumped into the queue to take credit. “Hey, don’t forget our little contribution to Sachin’s magnificent record by carving cricket playing countries like Kenya and Zimbabwe out of the British empire,” said Mr Cameroon, who however apologized for his country not doing enough to popularize cricket in Burma, another erstwhile British colony.

In related news, a diehard Sachin fan, Atul Kasbekar, has filed a case of blasphemy against his IT co-worker, Sujit Nair, for callously remarking that Sachin’s ton cost India the match. “What a sick statement, yaar. It has hurt my religious sentiments,” said Atul, eyes welling up with tears. Justice Shergaonkar of the Mumbai High Court has taken cognizance of the FIR and will commence hearings into the case shortly. “Prima facie, it seems to be a hate statement. How can you indirectly blame Sachin for India’s loss, yaar? Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to offend, ok. WTF,” caustically observed the Judge, whose BP reportedly shot up after reading Nair’s controversial statement.

Pakistan captain, Misbah-ul-Haq, is also despondent that Sachin did not score his 100th 100 against Pakistan. “I was soo looking forward to Sachin scoring it against us, and not Bangladesh. Our statistician, Haqeeqat Ahmed Abbasi, tells us that a Sachin century reduces India’s chances of victory by 20%,” sniffed Misbah, a tear streaming down his cheeks.

“Don’t cry, Misbah bhai. According to my daughter, Bangladesh was once called East Pakistan if that is of any consolation to you,” noted Shahid Afridi. Misbah now began sobbing uncontrollably.

2. Akash

Akash

Actually Ravi is kinda lucky charm for India...He was commentating when India won T20WC, Sachin scored 200, India won WC 11..He missed out on 100th 100

3. Akash

Akash

4. Akash

Akash

5. abhi

abhi

Cameron should also say about Australia since Aus too indirectly came into existence through Britain :mdr1: Thanks for Australia,so Sachin was able to score 19+ centuries against them...same with South Africa too,also one should thank whoever made it possible for SA to play cricket,as they were initially not allowed,and later on they too played and Sachin was also able to score against them...and thanks to entire England(Englishmen) for inventing the game and Sachin was able to hit against them too!! totally thanks to all of them :hehe:

6. madesha

madesha Administrator

All these are idiots...Biggest thanks is to the match maker who introduced Sachin's father to Sachin's mother.

7. madesha

madesha Administrator

I wish this dabba Shastri gets kidnapped for real.....If I see some of his previous batting videos...I get real mad.

8. Akash

Akash

:mdr3: :mdr3: Also to Sachin's brother, Ajith :amen:

9. Akash

Akash

I think Ravi was the one who smashed Shane Warne all over the park in latter's debut game

10. Akash

Akash

11. Akash

Akash

12. Prashius

Prashius

Superb posters Akash. Thanks a lot!!!!!

13. Vijay24

Vijay24 New Member

My most favorite Test century is 136 against Pakistan in 1999 Chennai. That was a greatest knock according to me, with severe back pain Sachin single handedly won us, unfortunately tailenders could not score the 12 runs required for the victory. Sachin against Waqar, Akram, Saqlain etc...What a match it is...

And favorite ODI century is the famous 134 against Aussies. Legendary knock. We all know how famous that knock is ;)

14. Akash

Akash

My favourite ODI innings are : 134 and 143 in Sharjah, 98 against Pak, 200*, 124* against Zimbabwe( Olonga had challenged Sachin before that game and Sachin took him to the cleaners in the final), 175 against Aus in Hyderabad, etc

Tests li I loved Sachin s 155 against Aus in Chennai, 103* against England in Chennai (just after 26/11 attacks, ), 155 against SA in Bleomfontain (This was the innings where he invented the upper cut over the slips), 136 against Pak, etc

15. Prashius

Prashius

You both have listed almost all my favourite innings of Sachin.
    However, my favourite is that 136 against Pakistan at Chennai. It was a test match between India & Pak after 11 long years and the build up, pressure & expectation from both the teams was just unbelievable. Also it was against one of the best bowling line up of the decade with Wasim Akram, Waqar younis, Saqlain Mushtaq & Shahid Afridi. The quick wickets while chasing, the bad back & the Chennai heat added up to the tension and what you got to see was one of the best cricketing centuries ever. Every single run was valuable.

16. BENKI CHENDU

BENKI CHENDU Kannada chaLuvaligaara

:mdr1: :mdr1:

17. Vijay24

Vijay24 New Member

Very true.

18. Akash

Akash

Its a special innings no doubt..But it was the one which made Sachin cry :Pleur4: India were 82-5 and He with Nayan Mongia resurrected the innings. At the end, the backpain was unbearable and He tried to finish off by hitting sixes, miscued one and Akram nanmaga caught it. And our tail as usual folded up. Papa, He did nt even come to take MoM award. Adke adu first favourite alla nange :Pleur4: