aDDa - Rules Regulations Issues Solutions Suggestions Feedback

Kanasu

Staff member
Mods sumtime cant able to login through tapatalk it shows network error pls solve the problem
It should be your network issue. Or tapatalk server issue. Nothing can be done.
If you see the error through browser, let me know.

Raja Ratna

aDDa Junior
Mods/Moderator,

could you please provide an option to select threads by actors and display only those . like i want to see only puneeth related threads, if i wish i can see all the threads of others actrors,

reason i am asking is im not sure what all threads available for puneeth or may be other actors to go through

Kanasu

Staff member
Mods/Moderator,

could you please provide an option to select threads by actors and display only those . like i want to see only puneeth related threads, if i wish i can see all the threads of others actrors,

reason i am asking is im not sure what all threads available for puneeth or may be other actors to go through
Let me check if we can get this done. Thank you for suggesting.

Paramatma

After very long time i visted Shivu Adda Forum..I tried to login with me old ID Paramaatma....but i could not getin..so I created new ID with same Login ID with same name...Sorry for this......

Kanasu

Staff member
After very long time i visted Shivu Adda Forum..I tried to login with me old ID Paramaatma....but i could not getin..so I created new ID with same Login ID with same name...Sorry for this......
Saar, welcome back. Have sent you the password in PM. Please check and you can use your old Account. :dance
Good to see you back

kingpower

Due to some editings in thread title which having lower case letters, so when i tried to make them as upper case.. it is not impacting.. kindly check on this