Bhairathi Ranagal Movie - Dr.Shivarajkumar - Dir:Narthan - Announced

Simha

aDDa Junior
Yesterday in Suvarna girls with Shivanna programme Shivanna himself announced that his 125th movie is going to be Bairathi Ranagal and will be directed by Narthan....

Last edited:

Jeevaa

aDDa Junior
Some of my other state friends watched this movie , they were fully addicted to 'Bairathi Ranagal' character . But personally I felt that the movie din't got the kind of response that deserves

Hope this time boss reaches this flick to all other woods . Unless Shivanna none of the producer can make this true :love
Dream come true for any fan as Shivanna producing his own movie :love:love
#MadlyWaiting

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Jeevaa

aDDa Junior
125th film !

Narthan being associate of Neel , knows how to get the best out from an actor . He utilized Shivanna very well and gave us an iconic character in KFI history

Proper promotion/release of BR can make a magic allover south like the way KGF did . Personally , I'm waiting like anything for this flick from the time Shivanna announced in Suvarna girls

Narthan is another big thing in KFI and I loved the way he blended two stars in a movie . Hope this movie will create another landmark in KFI/Boss Carrier

Vishwas Mysuru

aDDa Junior
125th film !

Narthan being associate of Neel , knows how to get the best out from an actor . He utilized Shivanna very well and gave us an iconic character in KFI history

Proper promotion/release of BR can make a magic allover south like the way KGF did . Personally , I'm waiting like anything for this flick from the time Shivanna announced in Suvarna girls

Narthan is another big thing in KFI and I loved the way he blended two stars in a movie . Hope this movie will create another landmark in KFI/Boss Carrier

Where is he now??