can we have a section for great personalities of karnataka?

Yes Amar we will do... We will request admin, to make it seperate section, and we can list out the great personalties of Karnataka.... and we can remember their great deeds done to the society...... And we can show to the world. I support you....

:) :) :) :) :-| :-| :-|
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Ritu16 said:
Yes Amar we will do... We will request admin, to make it seperate section, and we can list out the great personalties of Karnataka.... and we can remember their great deeds done to the society...... And we can show to the world. I support you.... :) :) :) :) :-| :-| :-|
thats what is my intention rithu..adre admin galu, mod galu nanna sumne neglect madta idaare..mostly adda bittu hogteeni naanu :) ) :) ) ;=) ;=)
 

madesha

Administrator
amara said:
Ritu16 said:
Yes Amar we will do... We will request admin, to make it seperate section, and we can list out the great personalties of Karnataka.... and we can remember their great deeds done to the society...... And we can show to the world. I support you.... :) :) :) :) :-| :-| :-|
thats what is my intention rithu..adre admin galu, mod galu nanna sumne neglect madta idaare..mostly adda bittu hogteeni naanu :) ) :) ) ;=) ;=)
bye bye..

Yen guru...admin mods have tons of work...why dont you start it yourself :-X
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
madesha said:
amara said:
Ritu16 said:
Yes Amar we will do... We will request admin, to make it seperate section, and we can list out the great personalties of Karnataka.... and we can remember their great deeds done to the society...... And we can show to the world. I support you.... :) :) :) :) :-| :-| :-|
thats what is my intention rithu..adre admin galu, mod galu nanna sumne neglect madta idaare..mostly adda bittu hogteeni naanu :) ) :) ) ;=) ;=)
bye bye..

Yen guru...admin mods have tons of work...why dont you start it yourself :-X
boss am not talking about a thread..am talking about a different section...only u guys can do that
 

madesha

Administrator
Im telling too many sections will dilute this forum..Why dont u start in Kannada section. You can be the mod for that section.
 
Top