DKT - A CLASSIC MOVIE, aDDa REPORT

kannadiga

Devaru Kotta Thangi is simply an awesome movie. Pure sentiments, no tearjerkers. Shivanna and Meera reach zenith with their performance, Shivanna is king of action, king of emotion....he is a legend.

You will be awed by the climax and surprised by its hollywood quality.

ADDA BOYS HAVE IMMEDIATELY BOOKED THEIR TICKETS FOR A SECOND DEKHO TODAY, FIRST DAY LAST SHOW.

Lets rock again this SUNDAY, Nov 15, 2009 @ Exclusive aDDa Event.

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
kannadiga said:
Devaru Kotta Thangi is simply an awesome movie. Pure sentiments, no tearjerkers. Shivanna and Meera reach zenith with their performance, Shivanna is king of action, king of emotion....he is a legend.

You will be awed by the climax and surprised by its hollywood quality.

ADDA BOYS HAVE IMMEDIATELY BOOKED THEIR TICKETS FOR A SECOND DEKHO TODAY, FIRST DAY LAST SHOW.

Lets rock again this SUNDAY, Nov 15, 2009 @ Exclusive aDDa Event.
:-| :-| :-|

HMM What a Movie...

Just came back from Bhoomika after watching DKT. :) :)

No Words to Praise Shivanna... He just reminds again & again of Annavru. His expressions are simply superb.
Meera jasmine proves that why has she got the National award. She competes with Shivanna in Acting.
Monica the heroine is cute & has done her job neatly.
Hamsalekhas Songs & BGM are just too good for the movie.

Overall a Refreshing movie. There is NO Golu in the movie.

My Rating 8.5 /10

KG18

saw the movie today morning at bhoomika

the movie is neat and a good sentimental one which is in parts..there is a lot of comedy also with sadhu kokila..the songs are picturised well....especially the title song where its shot in datharagi.....
meera jasmine gives a very good and controlled performance......
monica also does justice to her part
shivanna as usual is super......
all the others have also done well
i liked it more than Bhagyadha Balegara
the floods graphics at the start and the end is very neatly done....u dont find it too unnatural.........
the story picks up slowly in the first half but the 2nd half is very very strong....
please watch this..i found it better than all thangi series..this is not a tear ejrker..u can watch it aaram se...

saw the movie at siddheshwara today , the first half is little bit slow compared to second shivannas acting is mind blowing meera jasmine proves that she is not less than radhika but there should have been more comedy scenes by sadhu any how climax is chindi the film is a great entertainer

Saw DKT FDFS (first time in my life :) ) in UMA .... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

As usual nam SHIVANNA performance was awesome...fantasticcccccccc :shock: [8)] [8)] ;) ;) ;)

Meera jasmine tangi paatradalli was minching.... [8)]

Golaadodhu nd ovr centi galu ilve illa.... :-|

Best part andre CLIMAX OMG it was unexpected fantasticcccc ... 8-) :lol: [8)] :o :shock:

Inn mikkidella theatrege hogi nodi gothaguthe.... :) :)

Will rate 8/10...
:-| :-|

Saw this movie in UMA theatre....

Shivanna acting was [8)] 8-) :shock: :shock:

Climax was excellent :-| :-| :-|

Overall movie was good and i rate 7/10 :-| :-| :-|

Don

Administrator
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww...... What do you want me to say!!!!

Apart from "FEELING PROUD to be FAN of SHIVANNA"
:-|

Uhhhhhhh........I still cannot believe that this movie is made by our Saigaaru.....
Totally refreshing movie...super BGM,,Super songs...Super acting.... :lol:

The quality and making of the movie is tooooo good......

Shivanna rocks in each and every scene.....His costumes his eyes yella yella superru...
Shivanna looks too good in this movie....this is how i expect my shivanna to be... ;)

Monika,Meera Jasmine,Avinash yellaru sakkath aagi madidare.....

Flood scenes are the main highlight of the movie.....

Jogi admele nan kannali neer bandidu devaru kotta thangi ge.......It is not over emotional or anything....The feel in it is superb.....Especially wen Devaru kotta thangi song starts....I was completely thrilled..aa BGM aa Expressions...aa Shankar Mahadevan voice ....picturization of that song yappa its just ULTIMATE..... :lol:

Shivannan movie nodid mele naan isht kushiyagirodu ivathe(Before it was for MAdesha)

I may watch this movie again and again and again

And if have any objections on climax PLZ WATCH APOCALYPTO YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER

Don

Administrator
He he.... Starting tomorrow entire world will ROAR for "DEVARU KOTTA TANGI" ..... Never to forget the FLOOD of POSITIVE reviews will outcast the Amazing Floods of DKT...

Catch me if my word goes wrong....

Super review Kano Praveena... This time the review is very uniform and staright.... So a winning sign of DKT very much on cards...

@ PRAVEEN , this thread will be merged with review thread. Please dont mind.

madesha

Administrator
Code:
November is Shivanna's month.

Film                                 Release Date                     Result
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thavarige baa thangi          November 1st                   Superhit 25 weeks

Anna Thangi                      November 30                   MEGA hit 25 weeks+

Devaru Kotta thangi            November 11                   __________________

Fill in the blanks

:-|

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
Many actors ;=) ;=) ;=) tend to overemphasize arm or hand gestures rather than conveying emotion and thought through the eyes

But Shivanna express the thoughts and feelings through the facial expression especially in eyes. ;)

Thanks to Cameraman Giri for capturing delicate and minute facial expressions in Shivanna and Meera Jasmine. (Close up shots)

Totally Shivanna ‘s Skills are impeccable.

Shivanna looks very handsome compared to his recent films.

Opening shot of the movie is remarkable.

After watching songs in the theater, they are very closer to the heart and hummable.

Technically the film is chic with slick production values even though story is of village background.

Flood scenes are shot extravagantly

Meera Jasmine ;) is charming in traditional attire. She in typical Sai Prakash’s movies makes a confident debut as sister for Shivanna. :-|

It’s worth watching manifold times to see the perfect nuance of Shivanna’s performance

Good to see Shivu aDDa logo in the title card … :G)

Rating 4/5 8-)

This is my friends Review on Devaru kotta thangi

Hi Dear Friend,

I saw my shivanna movie " Devaru Kotta Tangi " But for me its " DEVARU KOTTA ANNA " Long Long Live Shivanna. The movie is too good and cool. What makes me feel so good and make me feel so emotional is : THE CLIMAX - My Shivanna performance in the climax and in the title song. From the title song " Devaru Kotta Tangi " to the end of the movie. is incredible. I liked it so much especially the titile song. aa song nalli nam shivanna nige peta hakki huvina hara hakki bennige kokke hakki nam Shivanna devaru kotta tangi antha song hadtha iddare.. it made me so emotional. I simply weeped... especially nam Shivanna na bennige kokke hakki mele ettuva Drushya. Ufffff.... aa thaayi devaru, thumba shakthi iruva devaru ante. Nam Shivanna nige thumba holledu maduthe. Nam Shivanna nige holle arogya, holle ayassu, keerthi, Yashassu ella kottu harasali. Nam Shivanna na ella movie kuda 100 days acharisali.

i just spoke with the director Sai Prakash, and i gave my review to him. I told him they have shooted very well especially the climax scene, and also i requested them to do more publicity for the film. Over all DEVARU KOTTA TANGI (ANNA - MY SHIVANNA) movie is good.

I rate it 4.5/5 . Fine.

wow :OO really i surprised,really 100%super movie :-| 8-) 8-) :lol: [8)] [8)] [8)] [8)] :ju :ju :G) :G)

i gone at prassana fdfs,@08:30 am gone prassana there full of DKT Balloons.taken a snaps of banners,etc..after 09:30am came one cab full of DKT labels.some one done poojia which inside snake house(utha).after ticket giving started,buyed gone inside.
first they showed our SHIVUADDA LOGO :shock: :shock: me happy.shivanna & meerajasmine title was :lol: ,DKT title shown wise 8-)
first scence was [8)] [8)] :shock: :shock: :shock:

shivanna acting v can't say super Genesis :lol: :lol: [8)] [8)] :shock: :shock: 8-) ;) ;)

meera jasimine acting really i shocked 100% fulfilled, 8-) 8-) 8-) [8)]

monica acting :lol: :lol: (i think her acting will very simple but she 8-) 8-) acting)for sadhu biting scence simple super.

sadhu and team was nice :lol: :-|

SHIVANNA AND MEERJASMINE EYES WAS 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) smilar,i liked very much ;) ;) ;) .

cycle scence and many scence realastic.

many meaning full song nagapanchami song was very touch able song
making quality was super :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flood scenes are super.shivanna meera jasmine they r like real brother - sister
comedy should more imporove
climax was super,in all film negative showed but in this film positive climax

my rating is 9.80/10, 0.20 is comedy and some extras.