jb007

aDDa Junior
Watched it for the 3rd time with family tonight. Looks like, I will end up watching this over 10 times. This is the best mass movie since Jackie.

I like it more with each viewing. The biggest thing, I noticed in the 2nd and 3rd viewing is the background score. It is simply fantastic. Score during the initial bike ride and intro fight, drunk fight and climax fight is awesome. Too bad Indian movies don't compile and sell movie scores.

I started to notice small things like Angadi namde just owner alla. Suri has really done a fantastic job.

My daughter watched it for the first time tonight and just loved the movie. She wants to watch it again tomorrow.

Fans should not worry about or spread false news about theatres removal and all. It was already booked for jaguar that's y they had many fillers like uma, eshwari for venkteshwara and veerbhadreshawara vishal bharthi for navrang... Adding to that Hyderbad karnataka theaters adding... Navrang before only they had booked for Jaguar, venki also last minute they added for fixed hire Ashte... First week nalle clear agi profit, tirumala will never run any movie for 2 weeks.. Telugu movie only one week Ashte.. Its super great movie entered 2nd week there, he also puts it for fh... Profit for him.

akshay

aDDa Junior
Fans should not worry about or spread false news about theatres removal and all. It was already booked for jaguar that's y they had many fillers like uma, eshwari for venkteshwara and veerbhadreshawara vishal bharthi for navrang... Adding to that Hyderbad karnataka theaters adding... Navrang before only they had booked for Jaguar, venki also last minute they added for fixed hire Ashte... First week nalle clear agi profit, tirumala will never run any movie for 2 weeks.. Telugu movie only one week Ashte.. Its super great movie entered 2nd week there, he also puts it for fh... Profit for him.
+100

Raja Ratna

aDDa Junior
Jaguar only Thursday all Shows from Friday it's only one show in Venki avalahalli so from Friday Doddmanehudga still Irutte guess ...

aki

aDDa Junior
Btw, it is better to remove some theaters. For ex. Removing venki will be better for Uma. Theere are several similar cases.

The second week is going to be humongous.
It's ok if it's like that but they are giving veerabadreshwara also for danakayonu where the run was so strong.....adake release must be well planned anodhu