Hoysala

aDDa Junior
Yes Hunugunda is Taluk Place but not even Single theatre , kannada market jasti hadbeku andrey hege aagutte... there places which doesnt have a theatre but people want to watch movie...hungunda people go to ilkal to watch only who interested ....
Funny.There are so many centres which are like this in our state.KFCCand top producers needs to put serious thoughts to this matters and start building 300 seater theatres in such places

raajashiva

aDDa Junior
Moral of the story... hero should marry the daughter of a theatre owner or producer or distributor or exhibitor...:D
Correction : Moral of the story...hero should marry Daughters of theater owners, producers, and distributors... :D

Sent from my Blu Vivo Air using Tapatalk

BG013

aDDa Junior
Theatre reduction after a week helps producer to get good share. It's a good sign, Major theatres will be retained. Nothing to worry.
max theatrs needed only for a week.
Atleast now it is a little better.. There are 5 theatres in my town.. movies used to directly release in my town.. Many people from hungund, bagalkot, and other near by towns used to come to watch movies to our town.. Town/Cities like Bagalkot, Badami, Jamkhandi, Ilkal, Mudhol, etc started releasing movies very recently which is approx. around 10 years..
But good thing is DMH released in a village like Kerur.. this village used to release a movie after 5-8 years after its release date.. but situation are changing and market is being expanded..

If KFI can concentrate on North Karnataka little bit more they will definitely get better shares there..

BG013

aDDa Junior
Can any one please report the theatre prints videos posted on youtube to the producers to take them down..?? lot of theatre prints video songs have been uploaded on youtube.. this is not good..

kingpower

Atleast now it is a little better.. There are 5 theatres in my town.. movies used to directly release in my town.. Many people from hungund, bagalkot, and other near by towns used to come to watch movies to our town.. Town/Cities like Bagalkot, Badami, Jamkhandi, Ilkal, Mudhol, etc started releasing movies very recently which is approx. around 10 years..
But good thing is DMH released in a village like Kerur.. this village used to release a movie after 5-8 years after its release date.. but situation are changing and market is being expanded..

If KFI can concentrate on North Karnataka little bit more they will definitely get better shares there..
Yav ooru nimdu..

Watched it for the 3rd time with family tonight. Looks like, I will end up watching this over 10 times. This is the best mass movie since Jackie.

I like it more with each viewing. The biggest thing, I noticed in the 2nd and 3rd viewing is the background score. It is simply fantastic. Score during the initial bike ride and intro fight, drunk fight and climax fight is awesome. Too bad Indian movies don't compile and sell movie scores.

I started to notice small things like Angadi namde just owner alla. Suri has really done a fantastic job.

My daughter watched it for the first time tonight and just loved the movie. She wants to watch it again tomorrow.
I agree
Background score is awesome

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Watched it for the 3rd time with family tonight. Looks like, I will end up watching this over 10 times. This is the best mass movie since Jackie.

I like it more with each viewing. The biggest thing, I noticed in the 2nd and 3rd viewing is the background score. It is simply fantastic. Score during the initial bike ride and intro fight, drunk fight and climax fight is awesome. Too bad Indian movies don't compile and sell movie scores.

I started to notice small things like Angadi namde just owner alla. Suri has really done a fantastic job.

My daughter watched it for the first time tonight and just loved the movie. She wants to watch it again tomorrow.
For me Bgm for Appu jail entry episode is the best

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

shockwave

Can any one please report the theatre prints videos posted on youtube to the producers to take them down..?? lot of theatre prints video songs have been uploaded on youtube.. this is not good..
Yaaa soo many. All songs ...intro full fight...credits song !!