Dr. Vishnuvardhan - Sahasa Simha , Abhinava Bhargava, Karnataka Suputra - Actor And Singer

Simhadamari

I like vishnu apart from rajavamsha

his good and my favortite movies are

1.Layan Jagpathi rao

2.Deva

3.Samrat

4.Bootayana Maga ayyu

5.Suprabhata

6.Onde Guri

7.Sahasa Simha

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
How could I miss this thread?

Here is one more arch devotee of Dr.Raj who loves Vishnu too...

Believe me or not, when we were school going kids, we used to watch movies only of Raj, Vishnu and Ananthnag..

We didn't even know that there are many other actors in the industry...

Vishnu is my all time favourite hero..

Most of his movies in the 70's, 80's and early 90's are awesome...

To name a few, Nagarahaavu, Bhootayyana maga ayyu, Muttina hara, Nishkarsha, Veerappa Nayaka, Deva, suprabhaata, bandhana are my favs

Long Live Vishnu :)

Am Hardcore FAN of Dr.Raj and Dr.Vishnu After all these are two Gems of Kannada Film Industry-

Well No Kannadiga can comment about these two Actors/Legends Acting Capabilities

Rajanna Is/Was Number 1 Star of Kannada Cinema

Like Wise Vishnu Dada Will and always be Number 2.

Only one Complaint from many of the kannadigas about Dr.Vishnu is that he has done Remakes a lot.

Yes I do Agree he has done Remakes but my question is who hasnt done ??? Well Every Other Actor has done Remake- Now i would get replies from other members that why cant he take a oath like Shivrajkumar to not to Act in Remakes.- Well WE being Dr.Vishnu Fans really dont want to see our Dada in Remakes but Acting in a remake here and there wont be any harm

People in this forum have commented like what is he doing now " He is watching Malayalama movies and telling producer to produce his movies "

This is really bad - I know this forum is Shivrajkumar Fans but it doesnt mean you should bad mouth a Senior Actor LIKE VISHNU like this-

Anyway- Coming to the topic: Vishnu started to act in more remakes after the success of YAJAMANA Every one should not that KFI was in bad state- no movies of any actor were tasting success during 1999-2000. YAJAMANA came as a Oasis for KFI. This encouraged many producers and directors to come up with Remakes- As Vishnu's Famous Saying goes "Nirmapakaru badhukabeku- Avrindha Naavu Anna thinnabeku" When Many producers were not ready to take a risk producing SAMAKE movie - Even vishnu didnt have a choice.

So post 2000 - Vishnu Also agreed to do more Remakes and some went on to become Superhits (Ex:Sooryavamsha,Simhadriya Simha, Kotigobba) and some were Average (Diggajaru) and some Flops tooo- We also should note that he never hesitated to act in a Swamake if the subject was goood (Ex: Parva, Hrudayavantha, Maathad Maathad Mallige Etc etc) but ironically Swamake movies were Flops and Remake movies went on to become Blockbusters. :) :lol:

Now People might say he could have waited till he got a nice Swamake Movie- Yes Even i would say that but Dr.Vishnu Didnt do that If he had waited then he would have got 2 or 3 swamake movies to act in a span of 5 years.

but Anyway An Actor who has acted in 197 Movies in Kannada and 16+ movies in other Languages Has nothing to prove to anyone.

Namma "ANNORIGE" Competition antha kottta ondhe ondhu Vyakthi andre namma Dr.Vishnu- he never won the competition but he gave a good fight which no actor did. So I am proud of these two Gems of KFI.

As Ravichandran Says " Annoru Kannada Chitra rangadha Hrudaya Avrilladhe Usiradakk aagalla , Vishnu Avaru Kannada chitrarangadha Kannu Avrilladhey nodakk Aagalla"

What A meanigful sentences by Ravichandran.

Simhadamari

Santhosh Gowda said:
People in this forum have commented like what is he doing now " He is watching Malayalama movies and telling producer to produce his movies "

This is really bad - I know this forum is Shivrajkumar Fans but it doesnt mean you should bad mouth a Senior Actor LIKE VISHNU like this-
Santhosh,

Thanks for ur post however take back ur words that this forum is

only for Shivarajkumar fans and we never commented anything on

Vishnu other than remakes wot he is doing currently.We are also fan of

Vishnu.

BTW this forum is for kannadigas and not only for shivarajkumar fans

why cant Vishnu try some new swamake movie from his own banner

instead of saying that he didnt get the chance .See how sudeep produced

a movie like that atleast being a senior actor ask Vishnu to produce a

movie which is swamake and let him take a year or 10 months to do a

movie but he has to do swamake rather putting some blame on others.

I think u got now wot our point being a senior actor he can take the

responsisblilty right inorder to produce a swamake movie by himself.

So this is not Shivarajkumar fans forums this is kannadigas forum

and also be active in the forum and keep posting about Dr Vishnu's

happenings,movies and his achievements

Please answer these below questions

1.Why cant Vishnu produce a swamke movie rather saying i am not getting chance?

2.Can u please tell me how producers are taking risk for producing swamke movies for Shivarajkumar?

3.Why producers are not taking risk to produce swamake movies for

Vishnu?

Vasanth

Vishnu in an interview has clearly said that he doent want to get into production!! He cant take that risk of investing crores together for a movie!!

kannadiga

Simhadamari said:
Santhosh Gowda said:

Santhosh,

Thanks for ur post however take back ur words that this forum is

only for Shivarajkumar fans and we never commented anything on

Vishnu other than remakes wot he is doing currently.We are also fan of

Vishnu.

BTW this forum is for kannadigas and not only for shivarajkumar fans

why cant Vishnu try some new swamake movie from his own banner

instead of saying that he didnt get the chance .See how sudeep produced

a movie like that atleast being a senior actor ask Vishnu to produce a

movie which is swamake and let him take a year or 10 months to do a

movie but he has to do swamake rather putting some blame on others.

I think u got now wot our point being a senior actor he can take the

responsisblilty right inorder to produce a swamake movie by himself.

So this is not Shivarajkumar fans forums this is kannadigas forum

and also be active in the forum and keep posting about Dr Vishnu's

happenings,movies and his achievements

Please answer these below questions

2.Can u please tell me how producers are taking risk for producing swamke movies for Shivarajkumar?

Vishnu?
Very well said sir.... :-| :-| :-| :-|

kannadiga

Vasanth said:
Vishnu in an interview has clearly said that he doent want to get into production!! He cant take that risk of investing crores together for a movie!!
Vishnu does not want to risk his money !!!! he does not have confidence in KFI? Then how would you give back to the industry that has given you name, fame, and money?

Raj family, Ravichandran, Shankarnag have invested their hard earned money in KFI. Even supporting actor, Srinivasmurthy, is producing a movie for his son. Vishnu dada playing very safe, only earning and not investing ???

Vasanth

Raj family, Ravichandran, Shankarnag have invested their hard earned money in KFI. Even supporting actor, Srinivasmurthy, is producing a movie for his son. Vishnu dada playing very safe, only earning and not investing ???
I am sure he can afford to produce a movie!! He can promote Anirudh!! He just wants to play safe! He must also take poshaka patra from now on!! I think if Vishnu's market slips down completely then he willl do what Ananthnag is doing...

Please Don Feel Offended By my words which said this forum is for Shivu Fans.

THis Website itslelf has has the caption "Shivu ADDA "- Can u please tel l me whatdoes Shivu ADDA Mean ???

Well I know there is no hardcore rule imposed that one should be Shivu Fan to join this forum.

Could You Deny the fact that somebody has bad mouthed Dr.Vishnu in the same Topic????

Answers

1.Why cant Vishnu produce a swamke movie rather saying i am not getting chance? - He has told in many itnterviews he is not interested in prduction - Well in fact he had produced couple of movies under AJantha Combines

Those were: 1.Saahasa Simha - If u see in the Title Card u get to see Vishnu Vardhan Arpisuva .

2.Police Matthu Daada, 3. Vishnu Vijay- and then later somehow he didnt try again in production.

2.Can u please tell me how producers are taking risk for producing swamke movies for Shivarajkumar? -

Well its completely individual Taste and opinion- Shivu has decided to not to act in any Remakes its his Take-

Vishnuardhan is not against SWAMAKES - He wants Movies to be success- his point of view is diffferent- He says "Remake or Swamake wat we are concerened is Ondhu Movie indha Saaviraau Karmikarige Kelsa sigutte(Karmikaru andre Light boys, etc etc) " So thats his point of view and opinions. Opinion can be opinion It cant be right or Wrong.

Vishnu?

Nagathi Halli Chandrashekar, Nagabarana have told themseves its very tuff to write a story for Vishnu's Calibre and Dr.Vishnu oesnt Hesitate to act in a SWAMAKE Movie- If he finds it good

Maathad Maahad Mallige

Kshana Kshana

Ekadanta

Were all Swamakes.

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
Shivanna has lot more memorable and variety swamakes comapared to... also novel based and box office records in each and every corner of state....

Simhadamari

See Inline

Santhosh Gowda said:
Please Don Feel Offended By my words which said this forum is for Shivu Fans. THis Website itslelf has has the caption "Shivu ADDA "- Can u please tel l me whatdoes Shivu ADDA Mean ???

Well I know there is no hardcore rule imposed that one should be Shivu Fan to join this forum.

Could You Deny the fact that somebody has bad mouthed Dr.Vishnu in the same Topic????

[simhadamari]-Saying that vishnu is planning to do remakes is bad mouthing as per u

Answers

1.Why cant Vishnu produce a swamke movie rather saying i am not getting chance? - He has told in many itnterviews he is not interested in prduction - Well in fact he had produced couple of movies under AJantha Combines

Those were: 1.Saahasa Simha - If u see in the Title Card u get to see Vishnu Vardhan Arpisuva .

2.Police Matthu Daada, 3. Vishnu Vijay- and then later somehow he didnt try again in production.

[sImahadamari]-Vishnu Vardhan arpisuva means not that he has produced the movie may be he has produced Vishnu Vijay but i am not sure so u mean that he is very afraid of investing the money .If he has capabilities and confident and let him try some new swamake and take KFI to greater height then we also appreciate.It doent mean that if u keep doing remakes only u are feeding bread and butter for all cine-workers

let him do good movies which takes KFI to great height also will feed same thing to the people.

2.Can u please tell me how producers are taking risk for producing swamke movies for Shivarajkumar? -

Well its completely individual Taste and opinion- Shivu has decided to not to act in any Remakes its his Take-

Vishnuardhan is not against SWAMAKES - He wants Movies to be success- his point of view is diffferent- He says "Remake or Swamake wat we are concerened is Ondhu Movie indha Saaviraau Karmikarige Kelsa sigutte(Karmikaru andre Light boys, etc etc) " So thats his point of view and opinions. Opinion can be opinion It cant be right or Wrong.

[simhadamari]:It is accepeted that each one has individual taste but being senior actor atleast Vishnu should take care about his roles and wot kind of movies he is doing currently .why cant he try doing some mythological or historical etc.There will be always some reason to say i am not interest in production or some thing.

Does if doing swamakes wont get bread and butter for cineworkers.

Vishnu?

Nagathi Halli Chandrashekar, Nagabarana have told themseves its very tuff to write a story for Vishnu's Calibre and Dr.Vishnu oesnt Hesitate to act in a SWAMAKE Movie- If he finds it good

Maathad Maahad Mallige

Kshana Kshana

Ekadanta

Were all Swamakes

[simhadamari]-Do u mean to say all above movies had good story and he accepted .I dont think so he accepted MMM becoz of nagathi halli .He can maintain like that and act in atleast one or two swamkes in a year is our desire and it reflects to him as a senior actor wot do u say?

Simhada Mari Avarey : Neevu Baari Jaanaru - U say to take back my words that this forum is not for Shivrajkumar Fans only but for others too

And when i ask the meaning of Shivu ADDA- U didnt answer

Its ok Topic ge Barthini

Vishnu Vardhan arpisuva means not that he has produced the movie may be he has produced Vishnu Vijay but i am not sure so u mean that he is very afraid of investing the money .

Sir, I dont understand why should he get in to Production ??? Just Because our Annavru Family got in to Production Even Dr.Vishnuvardhan should get in to production is it ???

Sachin Tendulkar is a Batsmen so is Brian Lara- If sachin bowls and fetches some wickets does it mean even Brian Lara should try bowling ???

(Arpisuva Antha bandrey its indirect money Involved antha- Majestic movie it says AMBARISH Arpisuva - Everyone knows that Ambarish had invested in that movie. Adhikke Darshan gey Ambarish kandrey Ishta)

If he has capabilities and confident and let him try some new swamake and take KFI to greater height then we also appreciate.It doent mean that if u keep doing remakes only u are feeding bread and butter for all cine-workers

Sir, Vishnu avrige Capabilitiy ildhene 36 varsha dindha KFI li iddara ... ha ha . and He is not doing "Only" remakes and "not at all" doing swamakes - Every chance he gets to work in good Subject swamake he acts in it

It is accepeted that each one has individual taste but being senior actor atleast Vishnu should take care about his roles and wot kind of movies he is doing currently

Maathad Maathad Mallige , Ekadantha were nice movies and good Roles but both were Average - didnt become hits

why cant he try doing some mythological or historical etc.

Some Director should Come up with a Subject and everything should be materialised. He was supposed to do a movie Called YUGEY YUGEY with Upendra Nagabharana was the director and Rockline was the Producer- but Climax alli Upendra niige Ashtondhu weightage irlilwanthey so Vishnu discussed with Nagabharana about the climax- but nothing materialised - so the propject is on hold - ITS A HISTORICAL MOVIE

Do u mean to say all above movies had good story and he accepted .I dont think so he accepted MMM becoz of nagathi halli

Yes Ofcourse he trusted Nagathihalli and Acted in MMM-Being a Actor u shud trust ur directors and Act. Who else can u trust ???

[/i]

Don

Administrator
Sathosh Sir, no one is against VISHNUVARDHAN here :) :) :) :)

We Love VISHNU more than any of his REAL FANS do :) :) :) :)

For this we have hundred validations :) :) :) :)

Please do not COMMIT on telling SHIVU aDDa is only for SHIVU FANS , if it was so i do not think i would have started this thread :) :) :) :) .

Personal arguments shud not deal with questioning the credentials of SHIVU aDDa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We respect your participation and we would want you to be one of our valued member, please take my words. :) :) :) :)

Till today NAGARAHAAVU is most our aDDa Boys ATM :-| :-| :-| :-|

Don

Administrator
Santosh this is for you again, we value all KANNADA artists and VISHNU tooo :) :) :) :) .

@ Vasanth Thanks :) :) :) :)

Don

Administrator
amara said:
Santosh,Why are you getting offended so much?

We all are huge fans of Saahasasimha...

:)
:-| :-| :-| :-|

And AMAR can u please share the HRUDAYAVANTHA episode during our college days, as im busy u must make it effective rite away and prove SANTISH what VISHNU means to aDDa :) :) :) :)