" E Awards for aDDa members"

I am having one IDea lets Implement shivu aDDa E awards for aDDa members by keeping Competation in Writing Lyrics for New songs,Dialogues,Poetry etc..Let our Adda senior members analyse the Competation,Based on the Best Lyrics among songs,dialogues,Poetry,let them shortlist the Winner E Awards of shivu aDDa..this Competation brings some thrill in US & among adda members ..& also we can point out the Best talents in Lyrics,poetry ,Dialogues Etc :roll: enanatheeeera heli..Share your opinions..

Note :e Stands for Electronic Awards ie Same like E mail,E awards

Don

Administrator
Super Mouli.. Start up the Plan Document.. we will nominate Judge for every section and let them decide the winners. :)

Main Rules

1)These Competation Should be scheduled only on Weekends ..Sunday will be Better..

2) No cheating like copying of Lyrics from net or from Books..

3)Topic Should be given to the adda members before 2 to 3 Days,so that they can prepare.

4) Situation Should be given like Love or Some Sentiment situtation ,so that adda members should be able to write Lyrics for Songs.

5) same way as in point no 4 Situation should be given to write the Dialogues..

as of now i have updated this..I will be updating Based on my mind Signal.
:G)

@ CM sir 8-) 8-) idea kanri..even v hav one advantage if its love situation means v can use the best lyrics @ the time when v propose to girl :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Dhore said:
@ CM sir 8-) 8-) idea kanri..even v hav one advantage if its love situation means v can use the best lyrics @ the time when v propose to girl :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Yes its Excellent Oppurtunity to Hunt the talents...Lets our Seniors takes Decision :G)

chandramouli.dc said:
Main Rules
2) No cheating like copying of Lyrics from net or from Books..

:G)
Also from other member ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

@mauli, This is really good idea to have one like this Apprciate your talent :-| :-| :-| :-| :-|