England thrash India 2-1 to take series!

Smile

England 314/4 (98.0 ov)

Cook - 122
Bairstow - 9
K Pietersen - 143*
S Patel - 10*

Ashwin - 1/105
P Ojha - 3/99

Smile

India 327
England 413

England lead by 86 runs

Pietersen - 186

Ojha - 5/143
Ashwin - 2/145
Harbhajan - 2/74

madesha

Administrator
As I predicted INBRED Dhoni's wish came true. This retard knows to bark about spinning wickets but is not fit to play even as a player in the test team.
Cannot bat with Test temperament.
Cannot captain a Test team.

All these days his success in tests was because of his team mates. And now in this match he has been pathetic.

England on the verge of inflicting a humiliating defeat to India in our home soil. England bowlers used our own "spinning" wicket against us.
Thats ultra pathetic after losing all our matches there. Shame on us. Can't play on green tops and cannot play in spinning wickets in our own backyard.
If Dhoni is not kicked out after this, its a waste of time to see or follow the following games.

Only way India can win is Gambhir to play a good knock and add 170+ runs for lead of 200+.

Then India can think of bowling out England though at this point this looks very difficult. For India's sake, we need to lose this match so that we can wake up and make the changes that need to be done.

madesha

Administrator
Kohli played an irresponsible shot but he has been India's performers in recent times.When was the last time Dhoni played a relevant classy test innings. Drop that idiot I say.

Kohli or Sehwag should be the captain.

madesha

Administrator
Bloody hell. England won by 10 wickets..This is a more humiliating loss than BD losing to WI. Indian team has never been this pathetic. Time to throw out Dhoni, rest Sachin and revamp the team. What a humiliation and embarrassment. Defeated by spin in our home only...A big slap to people like Dhoni and Gambhir who said prepare spin wickets at home. LOL what a bunch of jokers they have become. If Dhoni has shame, he needs to step down.

Madesa u sound like news 9, and other disgusting crap media channels, stop critisizing dhoni each and every player is responsible for the defeat

madesha

Administrator
Jogigenx said:
Madesa u sound like news 9, and other disgusting crap media channels, stop critisizing dhoni each and every player is responsible for the defeat
I thought all the media channels were bending down to Dhoni..Its my personal opinion so stop being obnoxious.
BTW what has Dhoni contributed to the test team? All talk and no words..He retains his place using influence of Srinivasan.

Looks like he has a bunch of clown fans to support him too,

KG18

High time Sachin said I QUIT.... His reflexes are too slow now and he s struggling...BCCI shud have a word with him

Apart 4m ojha...there r no good spinners..bhajji s so readable...ashwin s too much predictable...taking zaheer and making him bowl 10 to 12 overs s pathetic

Just see d spirit with which south africa saved d game against australia...a true test performance....

RaShi

Yes, Sachin should quit...This was the right tournament for Sachin to announce his retirement in advance. I want him to announce his retirement before a match or tournament. Just want to see crowds response when he walks in and out :amen:

KG18

See the way South Africa fought and saved the 2nd test
they were just too good......at 40/4 and chasing 430 and having to bat out 100 odd overs was such a otugh task and they did it
Devillers played out 39 in 220 balls and Du Plessis who just was a replacement to duminy proved in his test debut..goodness me..what an innings he played..78 in 1st innings and 110 in 2nd innings..he was picture perfect