[FDFS] - Live Report - Yaare Koogadali

..DG..

Hi Guys,

Check out this this thread for Live Report of much awaited movie Yaare Koogadali

Live Report begins at 10.00 AM Thursday i.e 20th :super:

Live report will be spoiler free.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
live report bekitha bekitha ,i think this is the first time u guys r give live report for a remake movie :nonon: :nonon: :langue:

..DG..

Kaddipudi said:
live report bekitha bekitha ,i think this is the first time u guys r give live report for a remake movie :nonon: :nonon: :langue:
kitty if you dont like it please ignore... dont act like a saint

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
D.C.G said:
Kaddipudi said:
kitty if you dont like it please ignore... dont act like a saint
lol DG.. Kitty sticks to his views .. not like you ! ! There is always better way to talk to the member

..DG..

mutha please teach me the better way to talk to members...

I have seen how he has supported Hudugaru and other remakes... it he doesnt like its fine but he keeps on uttering the samething over and over... has anyone here forced him to watch this movie or look at this live report ?
that is why few members blasted him in YK thread....

D.C.G said:
mutha please teach me the better way to talk to members...

I have seen how he has supported Hudugaru and other remakes... it he doesnt like its fine but he keeps on uttering the samething over and over... has anyone here forced him to watch this movie or look at this live report ?
that is why few members blasted him in YK thread....
i agree that i supported Hudugaru bcoz it was first remake from there own banner ,when they announced 2 remake i am the first ho opposed it ,if the same movie was done by any other banner i had supported .fekelavu fans idhare avaru appu yen madru blind agi tagolthare i am not like that home banner nali 2nd remake madidhu thapu