GAJA KESARI Movie - FIRST DAY UPDATES & LIVE REPORT

RaShi

Update from Power Star from Nartaki

Final Verdict:-

Enjoyable movie with Yash rocking performance... Yash mannerisms, stunts and dance highlights.. Period part is big surprise... Rich visuals... Technically brilliant.. Reminds few other movies... Dialogues on Annavru is added attraction.. 70% of humour blended as well in such an action oriented movie... Good watch...

I think PS is not fully satisfied with the movie...josh for which PS is known for is missing in the final verdict B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky

Just a short final verdict. Full and perfect is yet to come.....

* Prashanth *

aDDa Junior
Thanks a lot to below people for making this Live report a big success...

1. Lucky - We planned a lot from last two days and Lucky updated all the updates from mobile and thanks to the wonderful work.. The live report template, we had kept as a surprise so that it will be only revealed today... Thanks a lot Lucky.. You took up again in between... Brilliant job...

2. Mutha Sir - Thank you Sir for all the support and co-ordination in getting this live report done.. You picked it up after Lucky left somewhere near interval and have updated in a nice way.... Thanks for the support as well..

3. Ajay - Ajay, I know you were very eager to take part after Lucky had to leave but you had some issues.. But again becoz of your Zeal, I asked Lucky to hand it over to you, the climax part and good job from you too..

4. KG Sir - Last but not the least KG Sir for arranging the tickets and helping for the success of this report... Thank you Sir... Neevondu 5 nimsha irbekitthu.. ashtu bega horatbitri... swalpa bejaaragide....

Also, special Thanks to Srikanth/Maanikya for the FDEMS live report from Rockline..He was the first to give us updates.. Thanks a lot to his effort...

* Prashanth *

aDDa Junior
Before my review and all other updates, here is this below update..

"Annavru has been used like a theme throughout this movie... Starting from Yash, Sadhu, RR, Amulya, Honnavalli, many refer Annavru every now and then.. We can hear so many Annavru movie titles, Even they are shown in their original title card design on the screen.. Eradu Kanasu, Bangarada Manushya, Gandhada Gudi, Mayura lot more... Saadhu has a sequence on Mayura... There's a sequence on Babruvaahana...Yash scene on Naavaduva Nudiye is brilliant.. Yash introduction itself is with Annavru's cutout.. In second half, it reaches peak when Yash says a dialogue on Annavru continuously and breathless for a min... Amazing response... Terrific.. No movies offlate have seen where Annavru is reverred so much...Even the movie ends with Annavru's song sung by Yash..."

Simha

aDDa Junior
Before my review and all other updates, here is this below update..

"Annavru has been used like a theme throughout this movie... Starting from Yash, Sadhu, RR, Amulya, Honnavalli, many refer Annavru every now and then.. We can hear so many Annavru movie titles, Even they are shown in their original title card design on the screen.. Eradu Kanasu, Bangarada Manushya, Gandhada Gudi, Mayura lot more... Saadhu has a sequence on Mayura... There's a sequence on Babruvaahana...Yash scene on Naavaduva Nudiye is brilliant.. Yash introduction itself is with Annavru's cutout.. In second half, it reaches peak when Yash says a dialogue on Annavru continuously and breathless for a min... Amazing response... Terrific.. No movies offlate have seen where Annavru is reverred so much...Even the movie ends with Annavru's song sung by Yash..."
cant wait to watch the movie now :) Annavru :wub:

tejas satya

aDDa Junior
Annavru mele dialogues idhe....ashtu saaku for me to watch tonight 7:30 show :wub:

never before any movie had so many dialogues on Annavru,
dialogues abt Annavru is there in comedy scenes as well as action scenes :wub:

tejas satya

aDDa Junior
Annavru mele dialogues idhe....ashtu saaku for me to watch tonight 7:30 show :wub:

never before any movie had so many dialogues on Annavru,
dialogues abt Annavru is there in comedy scenes as well as action scenes :wub: