Gajakesari Movie - Yash, Amoolya, Ananthnag, Sadhu Kokila, Rangayana Raghu,Shahbaz Khan - S Krishna

* Prashanth *

aDDa Junior
Congrats to the team.. Humongous Effort from everyone for this one..

Specially from Rocking Star... A one year ritual like for him... Kudos..

Last edited by a moderator:

Praveen

Pushing at peaks.....

Nartaki ticket cutting since 4th week....5 weeks loyal run.....rumour of 100days....itseems they dint allow tirupathi express photocards....

AjayvickY

aDDa Junior
nk region effected badly without no movies from 2 weeks telugu / kannada

re-released all back - to - back movies

maanikya / gajakesari/ chandralekha etc etc

* Prashanth *

aDDa Junior
wow.. Kiran is back... Great... Where were you all these days man? Superb....

Now you are back and every thread gonna rock with all the regular updates...

Last edited by a moderator:

* Prashanth *

aDDa Junior
The writings of senior film journalist and critic Uday Marakini has positively affected individuals, film personalities and even the Kannada film industry over the decades. The strength of his writing lies in the impact. One more positive impact of his writing is on the Gajakesari team.

Marakini writes the popular Uma Column in this portal. His recent article on the way film publicity including posters and advertisements are turning 'Kanglish' instead of being in Kannada or even proper English has had an effect. The team of Gajakesari which will be celebrating the 100 day run of the film in a few days has decided to have the poster completely in Kannada. Director Krishna has said that the poster will be in 100 per cent Kannada. And Uday Marakini takes the credit.

Krishna wrote to Chitraloka, saying, "Reading Uma Column 46 in Chitraloka made a huge impact on me personally. We are addicted lot of English words which are slowly replacing our own Kannda words. Now a days we are used to English words in not just our film posters but also personal life and in our day to day activities. We have have regularly replaced Kannada words with English. After reading the article I realised how English words are creeping into our languauge easily and we are the reason and no one else is to be blamed.

So I decided to change this practice atleast in my film posters. It is a very small but conscious effort to use only Kannada words instead of English words. Thanks to Uday Markini sir and you too Veeresh sir for the concern and throwing awareness on these kind of issues. There is no hatred towards English but defintely love for our mother tongue Kannada comes first. So our film Gajakesari's 100-day posters will carry exclusively Kannada wordings.Thnks again to Chitraloka and Uday Markini sir."