Gauri Kaarnik - Live Chat Completed - Highlights added!!!!

vaniraj said:
Mayura said:
Raaj_Manju said:
Admin said:
amara said:
ADMIN,what was Gauri's opinion about the chat?
Gauri was really Happy & was enjoying the Chat. As she had to go out she had to leave.
She has promised to come back again.
:-| :-| :-| :-|

But dint Come Back :-( :-( :-(
Come back again andre mathomme free adaga barthale antha... :)) :)) :)) :))
:=D:=D:=D:=D:=D
Free agi Bartale anta Telling Mayura Sir adak Yak Laughingu :)) :)) ;=) :)a
 
Raaj_Manju said:
Mayura said:
Raaj_Manju said:
Admin said:
amara said:
ADMIN,what was Gauri's opinion about the chat?
Gauri was really Happy & was enjoying the Chat. As she had to go out she had to leave.
She has promised to come back again.
:-| :-| :-| :-|

But dint Come Back :-( :-( :-(
Come back again andre mathomme free adaga barthale antha... :)) :)) :)) :))
Ho ange Nam Admin Tara Guest appearance :)) :))
ilappa film alli act maad dhe adda li nin jothe chat maadkond irthale :)) :)) :)) :))
 
Appu-TheShowMan said:
Raaj_Manju said:
Mayura said:
Raaj_Manju said:
Admin said:
amara said:
ADMIN,what was Gauri's opinion about the chat?
Gauri was really Happy & was enjoying the Chat. As she had to go out she had to leave.
She has promised to come back again.
:-| :-| :-| :-|

But dint Come Back :-( :-( :-(
Come back again andre mathomme free adaga barthale antha... :)) :)) :)) :))
Ho ange Nam Admin Tara Guest appearance :)) :))
ilappa film alli act maad dhe adda li nin jothe chat maadkond irthale :)) :)) :)) :))
Nan Free idre No Prob Chat adru maadkoli Bat ADRU MAADKOLI :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
 
Raaj_Manju said:
Appu-TheShowMan said:
Raaj_Manju said:
Mayura said:
Raaj_Manju said:
Admin said:
amara said:
ADMIN,what was Gauri's opinion about the chat?
Gauri was really Happy & was enjoying the Chat. As she had to go out she had to leave.
She has promised to come back again.
:-| :-| :-| :-|

But dint Come Back :-( :-( :-(
Come back again andre mathomme free adaga barthale antha... :)) :)) :)) :))


Ho ange Nam Admin Tara Guest appearance :)) :))
ilappa film alli act maad dhe adda li nin jothe chat maadkond irthale :)) :)) :)) :))
Nan Free idre No Prob Chat adru maadkoli Bat ADRU MAADKOLI :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
nina bat alla pet agi kuda itkolola yak andre nina nodra gowri akka ge bhaya yal parchbidthey antha :l :l :l
 
Muthanna said:
nisarga said:
Ideally speaking, this chat shud have been in the Karanji Section :roll:
Main section gets more visitors than sub section :roll:
Ya I agree...But ivagladru e thread na move madi so that the sub sections too can get more attentionn :roll: n Gauri too, can have a look into the dedicated Section for Kaaranjji :)
 
Top