General Discussion

Vishwas Mysuru

aDDa Junior
Watched Article 15 in PVR Vega City first half was OK but loved Pre-Intermission scene with Vande Mataram tune huge whistles for this scene second half little Slow but conveys the reality An Brave attempt by movie team this kind of realistic films shud come in Kannada

Vishwas Mysuru

aDDa Junior
Watched Nerkonda Paravai in Balaji theater tavarekere above average film loved interval block & Flashbacks part yuvan's BGM is good overall we can it watch it for Once

Last edited:

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched Kadvi Hawa, a must watch movie
Movie is about ecological imbalance and it's effects on people lives, especially Farmers!
Sanjay Mishra performance is as usual extraordinary
Movie ending is still haunting me, what a writing.......

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched Article 15, a must watch movie. Complete movie is filled with bitter truth, which is based on Badaun gang rape.
After watching this movie people will think twice before to tell proud of India!
The another most important thing they have told about is article-15 a article that gives people rights of equality, which is not implemented even after 70yrs.
The reason for the Badaun rape & killing gives us feeling that it's better to vanish this planet rather than seeing these worst things.
Movie team have shown great character to bring the burning issue on screen.
There is not much space for acting, but still AK has justified his role.
Making is so effective that it takes audience into UP.
Felt new kind of Bg music for suspense and shocking scenes.
Screenplay is not great, but the content won't let audience to feel it.
Didnt liked Anubhava Sinha's initial movies like dus, cash, ra-one, gulabi but After mulk & article15 I have become great fan of him, eagerly waiting for his next movie

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk