General Discussion

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched HIT, liked it.
writing is good, movie ending is not disappointed me should watch it for ee nagarak enayindi actors performance, loved his mannerism :love

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched sairat, first half is superb, second half is dragging and collage of Doorada betta, abhi

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk

Jeevaa

aDDa Junior
Vikrithi - Based on true incident which took place in Kochi metro train

Fantabalous performance by Suraj as as 'Eldho'. Another top artist added to the list

I have to say Mallu's are on point delivering content to South. They are the best at present in such experiments

Brilliant narration. Brilliant execution

Highly recommended for some social media junks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Vikrithi - Based on true incident which took place in Kochi metro train

Fantabalous performance by Suraj as as 'Eldho'. Another top artist added to the list

I have to say Mallu's are on point delivering content to South. They are the best at present in such experiments

Brilliant narration. Brilliant execution

Highly recommended for some social media junks.

Couldn't agree more.

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Completed watching two of Dulqer Salman's Ustadh Hotel & 100 Days Of Love and completely loved both of the movie.

So refreshing and so mesmerising!

DQ is the killer .

Ustad hotel is overrated stuff.

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk

@Jeevaa
Idk whether these movies have been mentioned already.

Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal (I guess mentioned already)

The Gentleman - Guy Ritchie movie, super stylish funny gritty, witty movie, bit racist too. I started thinking I wouldn't like it. But, I was wrong

Portrait of a Lady on fire (2019) - A French Movie, more of a painting than a movie, totally loved it. It Redefined the lesbianism in the movie.

Little Women (2020) - Greta Gerwig's masterpiece retelling of a famous novel by the same name with few changes, the much indeed changes. There's been so many versions of Little Women and I love Greta's & 1994 Remake version it features Christian Bale. Also, Lady Bird (2017) by Greta Gerwig, a good coming of age movie.

Honeyland (2019) Documentary about how a women (the last person) who uses the ancient beekeeping traditions to cultivate honey in the mountains of North Macedonia. And how she goes through all the trouble when a nomadic beekeepers comes and live right next to her, ruining her livelihood.

I lost my body (2019) - A French Anime, it's so simple but powerful.

Uncut Gems (2019) - Probably mentioned, Adam Sandler at his peak of his performance.

Honeyboy (2019) - Based on Shia LaBeouf childhood and his relationship with his father. LaBeouf performance is totally worth your time.

Kumbalangi Nights, Moothon, Lucifer, Uyare, Android Kunjappan Ver 5.25, Unda, Virus, Helen, Jallikattu - 2019 Fav Malayalam Movies

Raja Vaaru Rani Gaaru (2019) - Starts off like Premam, but it will have its own moments. The other thing I liked in this movie is, hero friends are not just their to revolve around him & boost his image. Even their characters are defined really well.

Evvarikkee Cheppoddu was a light good comedy entertainer

Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota - Fresh Writing, heroine's character treatment by the director Vasant Bala is appreciable. Radhika Madan is kickass but more than her Gulshan Devaiah in a dual role is a treat to watch. Abhimnyu Dasani's debut with such a subject is really surprising as he's a son of an actress Bhagyashree, in the world of Nepotism this is something that I totally loved by his bold choice. He could have got launched by some big director with some clichéd love story with the over dose of machismo.

Hustlers (2019) - JLo's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious performance

Midsommar (2019) a weird yet a bold film. And Florence Pugh is really good. Pugh will be next seen in the Black Widow.

The Lighthouse, Pain & Glory, Us, Jojo Rabbit, Booksmart, farewell other 2019 fav international movies.

Shoplifters (2018) - Japanese wonder

@Jeevaa

The Gentleman - Guy Ritchie movie, super stylish funny gritty, witty movie, bit racist too. I started thinking I wouldn't like it. But, I was wrong

Portrait of a Lady on fire (2019) - A French Movie, more of a painting than a movie, totally loved it. It Redefined the lesbianism in the movie.

Little Women (2020) - Greta Gerwig's masterpiece retelling of a famous novel by the same name with few changes, the much indeed changes. There's been so many versions of Little Women and I love Greta's & 1994 Remake version it features Christian Bale. Also, Lady Bird (2017) by Greta Gerwig, a good coming of age movie.

Honeyland (2019) Documentary about how a women (the last person) who uses the ancient beekeeping traditions to cultivate honey in the mountains of North Macedonia. And how she goes through all the trouble when a nomadic beekeepers comes and live right next to her, ruining her livelihood.

Uncut Gems (2019) - Probably mentioned, Adam Sandler at his peak of his performance.

Honeyboy (2019) - Based on Shia LaBeouf childhood and his relationship with his father. LaBeouf performance is totally worth your time.

Kumbalangi Nights, Moothon, Lucifer, Uyare, Android Kunjappan Ver 5.25, Unda, Virus, Helen, Jallikattu - 2019 Fav Malayalam Movies

Raja Vaaru Rani Gaaru (2019) - Starts off like Premam, but it will have its own moments. The other thing I liked in this movie is, hero friends are not just their to revolve around him & boost his image. Even their characters are defined really well.

Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota - Fresh Writing, heroine's character treatment by the director Vasant Bala is appreciable. Radhika Madan is kickass but more than her Gulshan Devaiah in a dual role is a treat to watch. Abhimnyu Dasani's debut with such a subject is really surprising as he's a son of an actress Bhagyashree, in the world of Nepotism this is something that I totally loved by his bold choice. He could have got launched by some big director with some clichéd love story with the over dose of machismo.

Midsommar (2019) a weird yet a bold film. And Florence Pugh is really good. Pugh will be next seen in the Black Widow.

The Lighthouse, Pain & Glory, Us, Jojo Rabbit, Booksmart, farewell other 2019 fav international movies.

I'll keep posting as I remember.

Jeevaa

aDDa Junior
@Jeevaa

I already watched all of what you mentioned. Will try to watch other one's soon

Anyway, Thanks!

Movie Recommendation of The Day

Reva (2018)

Language: Gujarati
Genre: Adventure Drama
Runtime: 2hrs 39mins
Subtitles: English

Cast: Chetan Dhanani, Monal Gajjar, Daya Shankar Pandey, Abhinay Banker & others.

A 25-year-old Indian man who is brought up in the U.S. visits an ashram near Reva* in Gujarat, India to take his will.

*Reva is another name for the Narmada river in India. It is one of the important rivers, stretching more than 1300 kilometers and emptying into the Arabian Sea on the west coast.

TRAILER:

STREAM ON PRIME VIDEO:

Quarantine And Chill

Movie Recommendation of The Day

Reva (2018)

Language: Gujarati
Genre: Adventure Drama
Runtime: 2hrs 39mins
Subtitles: English

Cast: Chetan Dhanani, Monal Gajjar, Daya Shankar Pandey, Abhinay Banker & others.

A 25-year-old Indian man who is brought up in the U.S. visits an ashram near Reva* in Gujarat, India to take his will.

*Reva is another name for the Narmada river in India. It is one of the important rivers, stretching more than 1300 kilometers and emptying into the Arabian Sea on the west coast.

TRAILER:

STREAM ON PRIME VIDEO:

Quarantine And Chill
@Jeevaa I've been actually doing this on a few whatsapp group. I think I'll post it here too. The ones before this have been already mentioned in the forum. So, I'm skipping them.