General Discussion

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Just experienced 'Padi padi leche Manasu'
a Soothing love story...
Sharwa & Pallavi lived as Surya n vaishali, Magical chemistry
One the best visuls i have witnessed in cinema... Such a lovely frames:love
None as shown Kolkata like this...
Color combinations are just mindblowing..
Kudos to Cinematographer Jay Kay and
Director Hanu.
Vishal's music is addictive
We can feel it in every frame...:love

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just experienced 'Padi padi leche Manasu'
a Soothing love story...
Sharwa & Pallavi lived as Surya n vaishali, Magical chemistry
One the best visuls i have witnessed in cinema... Such a lovely frames:love
None as shown Kolkata like this...
Color combinations are just mindblowing..
Kudos to Cinematographer Jay Kay and
Director Hanu.
Vishal's music is addictive
We can feel it in every frame...:love

If one thinks logically the movie is so stupid, but we can't think logically all the time. The Chemistry between Sai Pallavi & Sharwanand, of course the beauty of Kolkata like never seen before hooks you till the end. I totally enjoyed watching this movie and ever since I watched it I was waiting to see this movie again on Prime.

Last edited:

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Watched 'c/o Kancharapalem'
Its a hard-hitting,realistic and an Honest movie.. Something you rarely get to watch these kind of gems.
We can call it as 'offbeat movie' still its entertaining in parts
It takes nearly 45 mins to get into the mood... after that you start connecting to evrything. The characters are so deep that they keep coming into my mind even after watching the movie.
Climax leaves you awestruck

Last edited:

Vishwas Mysuru

aDDa Junior
If one thinks logically the movie is so stupid, but we can't think logically all the time. The Chemistry between Sai Pallavi & Sharwanand, of course the beauty of Kolkata like never seen before hooks you till the end. I totally enjoyed watching this movie and ever since I watched it I was waiting to see this movie again on Prime.
Watched after seeing ur post & Gentlemen sir post except few flaws in second half movie is too good loved Kolkata backdrop Vennela Kishore comedy & songs climax one of best in Telugu cinema

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
'Appatlo Okkadundevadu'

Those who haven't seen this.... Watch it! Its in Youtube.
The script is too good, one of the best climax i have seen in telugu (heard its a real story but not sure)
I personally want this to be remade in other languages with good starcast n budget.

aki

aDDa Junior
Man watched "URI" yesterday evening show .prasanna theatre .....Watched an Hindi movie after long long long time....The Josh was really very high ....Theatre atmosphere yappa katharnak yelara yedeyalu desha prema huki harithithu ....Chindi chithranna ....The show was houseful I couldn't beleive.....I recommend everybody to watch....navanthu nenne vande matharam vande matharam antha gantalu hardogahaage kirchidvi.....How's the Josh "HIGH SIR"

Vishwas Mysuru

aDDa Junior
After a long gap watched Andaz Apna Apna a cult classic & underrated comedy film of Bollywood whenever I watch it gives heavy laugh our galate aliyandru plot is similar to this movie amir & salman acting is too good climax is Best