Good directors pic on the forum too.

Annavara success hinde avara film directors du kooda efforts itthu. Haage chitrarangada yella success and failures hinde aa movieya director paatranu actor's ge samavagide. Please put the pics of good directors who directed movies in the yester years (which appeals to all the audience) and made movie watching a Pleasure. That would be the least credit we can give to them as they are not remembered too often nowadays.

Admin

Site Admin
Hello sandy,

U have a very valid points, earlier we had a different forum theme where in we had option to customize & add in more photos of yesteryear actors & technicians.

Since we did not get more activity we had to change the theme, we are looking for a better theme, & sure ur suggestion will be considered.

kannadiga

sandy.shihan said:
Annavara success hinde avara film directors du kooda efforts itthu. Haage chitrarangada yella success and failures hinde aa movieya director paatranu actor's ge samavagide. Please put the pics of good directors who directed movies in the yester years (which appeals to all the audience) and made movie watching a Pleasure. That would be the least credit we can give to them as they are not remembered too often nowadays.
Good suggestion Sandy, we agree with you. That is the reason that we included Puttanna's photo in our first edition of e-magazine, Kanarese.

I am really sorry for overlooking it. I read the emag and it was wonderful. I think we must bring out the success stories of kannadigas in the mag so tat many of them will be inspired to do at least what the dream. I was reading about a kannadiga in New Zealand who has setup an hotel and is very much successful in catering and promoting karnataka foods there. This would be more than an example to raise the spirit of kannadigas.

sandy.shihan said:
I am really sorry for overlooking it. I read the emag and it was wonderful. I think we must bring out the success stories of kannadigas in the mag so tat many of them will be inspired to do at least what the dream. I was reading about a kannadiga in New Zealand who has setup an hotel and is very much successful in catering and promoting karnataka foods there. This would be more than an example to raise the spirit of kannadigas.
if u have a detailed info about him send it to VASANTH

chethu_here said:
sandy.shihan said:
we can have one section for "horanada kannadigaru"

kannadiga

aravind said:
chethu_here said:
sandy.shihan said:
we can have one section for "horanada kannadigaru"
Good suggestion, but who will take the responsibility of identifying such kannadigas and write an article on them?

Guys, I think lets not separate Horanada Kannadigaru, Gadi naada Kannadigaru... uttara Karnataka, Hyderabad Karnataka... & so on..

Elle idru Ella Kannadigare... Kannadigarella ondhe... :)

Mayura said:
Guys, I think lets not separate Horanada Kannadigaru, Gadi naada Kannadigaru... uttara Karnataka, Hyderabad Karnataka... & so on..Elle idru Ella Kannadigare... Kannadigarella ondhe... :)
It is just a the sub topic in our magzine,we are not dividing anyone here..

aravind said:
Mayura said:
Guys, I think lets not separate Horanada Kannadigaru, Gadi naada Kannadigaru... uttara Karnataka, Hyderabad Karnataka... & so on..Elle idru Ella Kannadigare... Kannadigarella ondhe... :)
It is just a the sub topic in our magzine,we are not dividing anyone here..
Aadru Beda ansuthe...

Avra hesru Pakkadalli oor hesru haakidre saaku

Ex: Shipz (Hyderabad) - E thara.. :)

kannadiga

sandy.shihan said:
Hagadre can we think of kanndigas who are famous or world famous.
We need not even mention they are horanaada kannadigaru. It would be an occasional article in the magazine as and when we come across a kannadiga who a aDDa member feels need a mention in the magazine.