Googly Movie -yash, Kruthi Karabanda, Sadhu Kokila, Sudha Belawadi -pavan Wadeyar - Blockbuster

Mutha said:
Googly 100 days in Bangalore, Mysore and Tumkur .

Re-released in Sudha Theater in Hubli
illa sir from 10th week it is havin 1 show ....( 12PM).. :super:

100days in Bang,mysore,Tumkur,Hubli.. :super: Might watch in navrang tom if possible...

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
anuraag said:
Mutha said:
Googly 100 days in Bangalore, Mysore and Tumkur .

Re-released in Sudha Theater in Hubli
illa sir from 10th week it is havin 1 show ....( 12PM).. :super:

100days in Bang,mysore,Tumkur,Hubli.. :super: Might watch in navrang tom if possible...

In Hubli, Googly released again this week...

pokkiri

can anybody pls tell if the movie is playing anywer , anyshow in banglore...??? wanted to watch it very badly again as i hav just came bak frm kerala...!! sumbudy...??? :(

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
pokkiri said:
can anybody pls tell if the movie is playing anywer , anyshow in banglore...??? wanted to watch it very badly again as i hav just came bak frm kerala...!! sumbudy...??? :(
I doubt re releasing again. You have to Wait for DVD.

* Prashanth *

aDDa Junior
Wanted to post this long back.. Anyways, due to some unwanted clashes, was not active during those days.. Had watched this at PVR on second day and was impressed a lot.. After coming out of the audi, one thing was sure that Yash has joined the main league of KFI... Pawan is a great addition to KFI as well.. Though its a simple story, the narration was excellent... The flashback concept in both first half and second half was very well thought and executed.. witty dialogues, lavish production values, good camera angles, rocking songs and the occasional twists were a treat..

More than anything, Yash was the biggest surprise.. Pawan has utilized his talent perfectly.. The mannerisms and style of the hero is shown very well... This was my best presented movie of Yash, w.r.t to his looks, out of all his movies until I saw Lucky three days back and had to change my opinion.. nevertheless he is too stylish in Googly as well.. All the fights were superb and that dangerous stunt scene was too good.. loved the beach scene where he asks that guy to forgive him.. No need to mention about his dance moves.. Good that he chose this movie and has set himself a strong hold in the top league now..

Kriti looked beautiful throughout and both made a lovely pair.. Her expressions were awesome in many scenes.. Audience were liking the pair very much.. Loved the songs too.. I liked Neenirade and Bisilu kudure which were rarely played on TV channels.. BGM was another plus point.. In climax, when he says "eega mood illa, amele helthini" something, this BGM is played and gives a superb feeling to the audience while leaving.. can recall even today..

Would have posted a lot more in this thread, if I was active during those days.. anyways, a feel good entertainer....

* Prashanth *

aDDa Junior
Great write-up and Wonderful review Madesha Sir... :super:

Great you travelled so far to watch a Kannada movie... :super:

Yes, Googly is a feel good entertainer with a fabulous lead pair...