aki

aDDa Junior
Zee kannada is promoting this movie like nothing from beginning till now... Have they paid heavily.... I see their was no proper publicity given for DMH.... They are leaving no stone unturned in promoting it

Gopi Kiccha

aDDa Junior
Zee kannada is promoting this movie like nothing from beginning till now... Have they paid heavily.... I see their was no proper publicity given for DMH.... They are leaving no stone unturned in promoting it
Why should they pay for it?? En sigatte pay madidre yella channel avrgene ivaga sikre Adikke promote madtavre.. Colors Kannada dalli Kirik Party gu chenag promote madnilva

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

aki

aDDa Junior
Why should they pay for it?? En sigatte pay madidre yella channel avrgene ivaga sikre Adikke promote madtavre.. Colors Kannada dalli Kirik Party gu chenag promote madnilva

I din say that pay bro.... I meant satellite rights

aki

aDDa Junior
Watch Hebbuli making now.. :love
Chikmaglur li shoot madavre matadodnella

That was me comparing the premiere of DMH with hebbuli by same channel........ I don't think they gave that much promotion to DMH premiere..... I think their was nothing at all

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
That was me comparing the premiere of DMH with hebbuli by same channel........ I don't think they gave that much promotion to DMH premiere..... I think their was nothing at all
Take it easy brother... Without much promotion DMH clocked record TRP... Innen Beku nimge. It's hard to break,, let hebbuli try.

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk

aki

aDDa Junior
Take it easy brother... Without much promotion DMH clocked record TRP... Innen Beku nimge. It's hard to break,, let hebbuli try.

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk
Yes brother..... Let it.... All the best....this promotions are definitely good thing....