Hollywood Movies & other International movies discussion

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Bridge of a spy what a movie [emoji120]
One of the best Tom Hanks movie [emoji3059]
Must watch for every indian, watch it to know more about today's google doodle

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

James Mangold's Ford V Ferrari is a real golden film of this year. Damon and Bale were so synergistic, it was so good to see them. Miles (Bale) family scenes added more emotions to the screenplay. The Racing was so Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Two thumbs up for the cinematography, editing and the sound mixing. Clearly, one shouldn't miss out watching this masterpiece on the big screens.

Last edited:

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Lots of movies lined up to watch [emoji2956]
Once upon a time in America
It chapter two
Gemini man

Jeevaa

aDDa Junior
Avengers: Endgame, Once Upon a time in Hollywood, Parasite, Ad Astra, Joker and Ford V Ferrari. So far, The best international movies of 2019. According to me, Parasite is the best non-hollywood movie of the year.
Completely agree!

PARASITE is a true masterpiece. Haven't seen any better storytelling movie than this from past past years

Bong Joon-ho is one hell of a genius director [emoji2956] [emoji122]

Completely agree!

PARASITE is a true masterpiece. Haven't seen any better storytelling movie than this from past past years

Bong Joon-ho is one hell of a genius director [emoji2956] [emoji122]

No doubt that's he's a genius director. Except for Okja I loved all his movies. The Host is his second best film after Parasite.

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Deleted IT chapter 2 after 30min watch [emoji52]
Actually I liked ghost playing with mind concept, but biting like dinosaur, return of dead friend all boring........