Hollywood Movies & other International movies discussion

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched 1917, what a movie
Must watch for it's Making, takes audience into battle field, underground & running in dark scenes are new kind & nail biting.....
Dr strange & Robb Stark Cameo is not bad.
Feeling sad for missing in theatre due to busy schedule. Will watch again after blue-ray release.....

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk

Must watch for it's Making, takes audience into battle field, underground & running in dark scenes are new kind & nail biting.....
Feeling sad for missing in theatre due to busy schedule. Will watch again after blue-ray release.....

Yeah, you should have watched it in Imax theatre. That experience is totally different. Nevertheless, glad that you enjoyed.

Nandhan

aDDa Junior

And the whole movie feels like it is filmed as "one shot". this part made me like WOW.. and the art department was brilliant.:claps

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched the invisible man, decent movie.
Theme is Similar to hollow man, so watched it with less expectation but movie impressive, neatly made, screen play is ok in first half pick-ups in second half, with some of twists Movies ends superbly
Liked the both dining table scenes