Hollywood Movies & other International movies discussion

Watched the invisible man, decent movie.
Theme is Similar to hollow man, so watched it with less expectation but movie impressive, neatly made, screen play is ok in first half pick-ups in second half, with some of twists Movies ends superbly
Liked the both dining table scenes

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk
It's a remake of 1933 film and the 2020 version is really good, the director has really added his creativity and Elizabeth Moss is Phenomenal. This movie wouldn't have worked if it wasn't for her.

Ya venom was kinda avg ..but Carnage is more powerful and violent than venom symbiote .. I used to read few Carnage comics so I'm eagerly waiting for this movie..
Comics are always greater than Featured Length Movies also the anime shows. Most of the time they screw the characters. The characters sounds super cool in the comics but, in the movie, they don't. I hope they don't do the same with your expectations. :)

Where I can watch 90s cartoons like Aladdin, duck tales, chip & dale, Tarzan, telespin etc.

Check out the Tv Show Talespin on JioCinema now!
Check out the Tv Show Ducktales on JioCinema now!
Check out DuckTales on Disney+ Hotstar! Hotstar Temporarily Unavailable for users in Europe

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Check out the Tv Show Talespin on JioCinema now!
Check out the Tv Show Ducktales on JioCinema now!
Check out DuckTales on Disney+ Hotstar! Hotstar Temporarily Unavailable for users in Europe
Thanks, but do no why Disney+ not uploaded Aladdin & Tarzan
If they give that programs to sun network for less price this gen kids could enjoy with local language.

Thanks, but do no why Disney+ not uploaded Aladdin & Tarzan
If they give that programs to sun network for less price this gen kids could enjoy with local language.

Both Aladdin & Tarzan are in movies, but no series. Disney+ library is still being updated, you will find many more titles in the coming days.

Since, Disney+ launched in India recently I don't think they are ready to give the rights to sun network for a lesser price.