IPL Thread

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
KG-Tughlak said:
what the heck are you talking
sreenath arvind was horrible in the champions league
he bowled considerably well in IPL but horrible in Champions league

in the match where we witnessed a last ball 6 and the next semifinal match
his figures for 4 overs were above 50 runs...please see and then talk...

also the last over of his spell in both the matches costed above 25 runs

if i am not wrong, it hink he had figures 59 runs in 4 overs against RedBacks and 55 in 4 overs against NSW
aitu biDu guru..nim hasune munde hogli..

namge nam players andre eno soft corner appa..tappidru adanna hoTTege haakottevi..
 

madesha

Administrator
Funny to see joker Mallya hold a begging bowl in front of the govt to save his crappy airline and then splurge 1 million in the IPL..ROTFL
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
madesha said:
Funny to see joker Mallya hold a begging bowl in front of the govt to save his crappy airline and then splurge 1 million in the IPL..ROTFL
That was a business strategy ashte guru..I read few interesting articles about that plot
 
8 teams IPL best...10 teams schedule was worst and too long,last time...this time only 8 teams i guess??
 

KG18

Moderator
abhi said:
8 teams IPL best...10 teams schedule was worst and too long,last time...this time only 8 teams i guess??

9 teams
Pune warriors are still there......dont know who are the owners though
BCCI are getting it right left centre top and bottom by Sahara...ass holes are the ones who are in BCCI top brass
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
After MODI's exit, there is no charm in IPL..
And he has leaked a lot of information about how bidding was rigged and IPL management was also in favor of Mumbai and Chennai..Holy ****
 

KG18

Moderator
BENKI CHENDU said:
After MODI's exit, there is no charm in IPL..
And he has leaked a lot of information about how bidding was rigged and IPL management was also in favor of Mumbai and Chennai..Holy ****

yes...they all took help of MODI and when modi was always in the limelight they dumped him and now he is giving back royally...with the sahara issue, BCCI top brass will be having sleepless nights.....
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
KG-Tughlak said:
BENKI CHENDU said:
After MODI's exit, there is no charm in IPL..
And he has leaked a lot of information about how bidding was rigged and IPL management was also in favor of Mumbai and Chennai..Holy ****

yes...they all took help of MODI and when modi was always in the limelight they dumped him and now he is giving back royally...with the sahara issue, BCCI top brass will be having sleepless nights.....
IPL4 was a bit boring and TRP was dead..IPL5 too will be dry..
I think, its gonna be completely fresh bidding for IPL6..It may be interesting..lets see
 

KG18

Moderator
IPL 5 was boring and moreover it was just a week after the world cup and with India winning world cup, most of them wanted to soak in the world cup win and the interest wasnt much on IPL but but Gayle got back some sort of entertainment

he and kohli almost finished most of the matches for RCB
 
Bad phase for Indian cricket. team not doing well, 10 year's sponsors backing out, settled player on the evrge of retirement, no proper replacements, dipping TRPs, empty stadiums, IPL contravarsies & on top of everything idiotic top management at BCCI.
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Prashius said:
Bad phase for Indian cricket. team not doing well, 10 year's sponsors backing out, settled player on the evrge of retirement, no proper replacements, dipping TRPs, empty stadiums, IPL contravarsies & on top of everything idiotic top management at BCCI.
Dont you think these folks got more attention more than what they deserved?
vipareeta hype and fan following and worshipping aagittu..It should come down..
nobody in this world can constantly stay on the top..
 
KG-Tughlak said:
abhi said:
8 teams IPL best...10 teams schedule was worst and too long,last time...this time only 8 teams i guess??

9 teams
Pune warriors are still there......dont know who are the owners though
BCCI are getting it right left centre top and bottom by Sahara...ass holes are the ones who are in BCCI top brass
ohk...is the schedule out??
 

KG18

Moderator
fan following will never reduce for cricket in such a cricket mad country....IPL may not attract as it used to in the initial seasons but people will surely throng the stadiums for the international matches

CRICKET - The best game
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
KG-Tughlak said:
fan following will never reduce for cricket in such a cricket mad country....IPL may not attract as it used to in the initial seasons but people will surely throng the stadiums for the international matches

CRICKET - The best game
No doubt cricket is the best game..But Indian team were flying in the air especially after they won the world cup..
So, things have to come down..
 

KG18

Moderator
BENKI CHENDU said:
KG-Tughlak said:
fan following will never reduce for cricket in such a cricket mad country....IPL may not attract as it used to in the initial seasons but people will surely throng the stadiums for the international matches

CRICKET - The best game
No doubt cricket is the best game..But Indian team were flying in the air especially after they won the world cup..
So, things have to come down..

BOSS..obviously they will be on top
when we ourselves do so much hulla bulla for winning one match in our athi local matches with so much customization, wont they be on air after winning the biggest tournament in that sport
 
Top