IPL Thread

arasu_2007 said:
Its not the players who decide to play for the team, its the franchise owners who buy the players, so Dravid can't be blamed for playing in RR, its Mallya's mistake, he should have retained him, and moreover if we look at the performance of karnataka players in RCB - its just pathetic. Vinay kumar avg more than 8 runs, and the lessersaid is better about mithun or apanna or any other karnataka players.
It was a total disappointment, if not for ABD, Gayle, Murli & to some extent zaheer - it would have been a total disaster for RCB.
If you look at MI's performance this year, frankly sachins contribution was in a game or two. Looks like its gonna be his last IPL edition, ditto dravid.
Wall will play for 2 more years, lot of cricket left in him :amen: :amen: ::D

Vijay24

Prashius said:
arasu_2007 said:
Its not the players who decide to play for the team, its the franchise owners who buy the players, so Dravid can't be blamed for playing in RR, its Mallya's mistake, he should have retained him, and moreover if we look at the performance of karnataka players in RCB - its just pathetic. Vinay kumar avg more than 8 runs, and the lessersaid is better about mithun or apanna or any other karnataka players.
It was a total disappointment, if not for ABD, Gayle, Murli & to some extent zaheer - it would have been a total disaster for RCB.
If you look at MI's performance this year, frankly sachins contribution was in a game or two. Looks like its gonna be his last IPL edition, ditto dravid.
Wall will play for 2 more years, lot of cricket left in him :amen: :amen: ::D
I agree

abhi said:
aone said:
abhi said:
CSK and Dhobi Temporary Dhoni fans Shah rukh Khan kandru agalla,CSK/Dhoni kandru agalla,but wanted KKR to win :hehe: well done KKR! :
Tumba kaastha patri ansuthe ee message madoke 2 match wait madri alva..

Anyhow i wanted MI to be out of IPL it was done by CSK is more than enough for me thanks to Dhoni's match winning performance.. :
Kasta enikke padbeku, Anyhow i wanted Rajasthan Royals to be out of IPL and it was done by all the teams,it is more than enough for me to thank all the IPL teams that made off to playoffs
:mdr1: :mdr1:

Sachin is the fastest to score 2000 runs in IPL..3rd highest run getter after Suresh Raina and Gambhir in IPL history :coeur:

Akash said:
Sachin is the fastest to score 2000 runs in IPL..3rd highest run getter after Suresh Raina and Gambhir in IPL history :coeur:
+1 :super:
with lesser matches played, but more deliveries faced.

KG18

Waiting for this year
Just Hope RCB will win this year atleast

Gayle the Big Man should get us this time..he tried hard both the times.....

Irfan

aDDa Junior
Team. M W L T N/R P NRR
Sunrisers Hyderabad 10 8 2 0 0 16 0.448
Chennai Super Kings 10 7 3 0 0 14 0.421
Kings XI Punjab. 9 6 3 0 0 12 0.198
Kolkata Knight Riders10 5 5 0 0 10 0.145
Mumbai Indians 10 4 6 0 0 8 0.07
Royal Challengers
Bangalore 10 3 7 0 0 6 -0.361
Delhi Daredevils 10 3 7 0 0 6 -0.411
Rajasthan Royals 9 3 6 0 0 6 -0.726