Jogaiah Mega Live Report

SAW D MOVIE WAT I FELT WAS NYZ MOVIE IF I HAD HUGE EXPECTATIONS DEN IT WUD B A HUGE DISSAPOINT 4 SURE ..... EDAK INTA OLLE KATHE NAANE MADTIDDE ANTA NANG ANSTU OVERALL NYZ MUWE

KNB's REVIEW
Movie opening scenes are superbbbbb.. [8)] 8-) in the first half prem maintain to keep the hold on the story by explaining what has happened after his(jogi) mother's death in JOGI.. I enjoyed till the interval... [8)] interval scene is superbbbbb at the court... & the scenes in & at court are excellent & rocking after the interval & also touches the nerves... :mrgreen: [8)]
but , the movie goes out of track after that court scene.. i.e. there is no clarity in the last 30 min... this part could have done much better than what as done.. last 30 min lacks the perfection in script... :x except that movie is good.. overall JOGAYYA is a good movie... 8-)
SONGS: songs picturisation is ultimate & superbbb... especially that "YAARU KAANADURU" song picturisation is ultimate & no one as done before... :mrgreen: 8-) [8)] each & every song is superbbbb.. :lol:
PERFORMANCE:SHIVANNA HAS DONE HIS BEST... :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: [8)] 8-)
ULTIMATE ACTING IN ALL SCENES... this is the main plus point of this movie.. & ravishankar also done well...
heroine is average in acting... others are good..
OVERALL JOGAYYA IS A GOOD MOVIE... century hero ROCKZZZ in it... :lol: BUT, prem could've done much better in last 30min..(as its SHIVANNA's 100th movie, there was a lot expectations on this movie)
RATING:3.5/5