Kannada Dubbing Films Walkthrough - Dabangg 3 Trailer Out

aniltm

Saw the movie in hindi.... nothing much to talk about the movie... same old stuff.... Coming to sudeep... To be honest, I felt was it really required for him to do this role (I am not convinced even if I try to keep his hero image aside) .... A lot of his fans worship him here in kannada... when they see him getting bashed like ravishankar or any other villan in the climax... I dont think it can be digested.... Eega was a different case where there was lot of scope for his performance... But here nothing but getting bashed by Salman khan... I also noticed at the interval block, there was a lead for fight between Sudeep and salaman khan, but guess what the director has made sure that sudeep doesnt even touch salman khan....

Not at all happy to be honest

vishwaa

Finally all Movies dubbed to Kannada are under serious loss.Where are those who were supporting only for the cause of Publicity.True Kannadigas never wanted any dubbing .Power of Kannadigas.
Sir Dabang 3 & Syera made profit

aki

aDDa Junior
Finally all Movies dubbed to Kannada are under serious loss.Where are those who were supporting only for the cause of Publicity.True Kannadigas never wanted any dubbing .Power of Kannadigas.
Guru yen guru mathadthira.....ondhe film na kannada bitu 3 bhaashe alli karnatakadale release maadthaare adhu yenu matter alva...dubbing is a must thing for us...illa next generation alli kannada film gale gothirala haage baashe kuda maathadaodna bitbidthaare

Nandhan

aDDa Junior
Guru yen guru mathadthira.....ondhe film na kannada bitu 3 bhaashe alli karnatakadale release maadthaare adhu yenu matter alva...dubbing is a must thing for us...illa next generation alli kannada film gale gothirala haage baashe kuda maathadaodna bitbidthaare
Well said..👏