Kavacha Movie - Dr.Shivarajkumar - Dir: GVR Vasu - Arjun Janya - Released

Simha

aDDa Junior
Saw Kavacha today in Prasanna..... Very good movie....Shivanna is versatile King and yet again proves why. Being a top star he continues to explore acting and never hesitates to do any role.... Blind role not easy to perform but Shivanna nailed it to perfection... I felt very realistic.. nowhere it occurred to me that he is just acting antha.
Apart from Shivanna, it's Vashista who steals the show as Villain. His voice, mannerism just amazing. Shivanna and Vashista super combo. . love to see them together more. Director has neatly made the movie. Songs, BGM all very good from Arjun Janya and Cameraman deserves special applause for capturing some beautiful locations. Liked the performance of the kid. .. She looks very cute.
My rating 4/5

Punnam harshith

Avengers end game releasing this friday in santosh theater,kg road replacing kavacha which ran for just 3 weeks....
Might be shifted to sapna theater this friday....
Even after getting positive reviews it is getting removed from most of the theatres....

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

aki

aDDa Junior
Avengers end game releasing this friday in santosh theater,kg road replacing kavacha which ran for just 3 weeks....
Even after getting positive reviews it is getting removed from most of the theatres....

This is weird how do the other language distributors even dare to do such things....I mean it's kg road it's a Kannada movie and moreover it's a shivanna movie

pruthvi

aDDa Junior

Beda sir
Ee forum alli helbedi idella
You will be branded hater or Appu fan:puke

pruthvi

aDDa Junior
I am from telangana and following kannada movies since 6 years.I am just giving information.Even many shivanna fans also complained that the movie was delayed by many days and not promoted properly.

Super sir
What you said is totally true sir
Except few medhavis every one will agree with it
Appriciate your love towards our cinema!:love

pruthvi

aDDa Junior
I love You replacing kavaludari in triveni antha news idna shivanna Fans Kavaludari thread Alli hinge akidre keluvu medavigalu appu hater antha reply kodtidru
Rishi film jote yaak sir Shivanna film na compare madtira
Shivanna is a legend!
Ravi mams obre avr seniority ge iro hero !
Ee thara comparison yaak bidi!