KFFL thread back in Kannada film discussion section

Status
Not open for further replies.

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
In the history of adda, no other thread got as much response as KFFL thread..It was a revolution..Thanks to KG and Chetu for initiating it..
When KFFL thread was going great guns in this section, our DON took a drastic step to move it from Kannada film discussion thread as he felt, people are talking less about films. But if there are quality films coming on the way, people would obviously talk about them..
Now, if we see the Kannada film discussion thread, Othlaa thread is the strongest going thread..So, we cannot compel the audience to post in a particular kind of discussion..
After KFFL thread was moved to a different section, all of us felt that we are not able to talk about it properly..
I am hence creating this poll to seek public demand in getting KFFL thread back to this section

Yep no point in having a separate section where people are not even bothered to post and instead Using other threads in the main section.... And most of us are posting from our work places its not easy to switch to different sections and follow the discussions going on

I dont agree that moving the KFFL thread to main section will dilute the discussions here

Jogayya Thread crossed 500 pages
Paramathma Thread crossed 350 pages

If movie is good/expected one people would obviously post in those threads

madesha

Administrator
Actually KG moved the thread and with good intentions..I would love to see only Kannada films discussed here.

Anna

Moving r creating thread in diffrent place it wont solve the problem...if movies r good ppl deffinetly disscuss, as chethu said ppl brows adda through mobile and office so its very difficult to open 2 diffrent page at a time, so better to move kffl thread to earlier place else ppl start using othla r some other thread to discuss hope admin move this thread asap.

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
madesha said:
Actually KG moved the thread and with good intentions..I would love to see only Kannada films discussed here.
you are anyway not a part of KFFL and you would have nothing to discuss..So, your opinion doesn't matter at all :=D :=D :=D

..DG..

BENKI CHENDU said:
madesha said:
you are anyway not a part of KFFL and you would have nothing to discuss..So, your opinion doesn't matter at all :=D :=D :=D
Clavin :=D :=D

..DG..

Yes i absolutely agree with Benki and others that KFFL thread needs to be moved back here...

i feel this thread has got nothing to do with less discussion in movies thread... it will automatically happen..
we cant force the members to participate only in movie discussion thread...

madesha

Administrator
BENKI CHENDU said:
madesha said:
actually I was truing to give a clarification. hengadru halagi hogi. :'P

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Mutha said:
i want Photogallery also in main section ..
For Mutha to Dep photos from Facebook and post it here..
Mutha - You know what..There are no takers for anything except KFFL thread now..
With me, Chetu, KG, DG, Prashius, Kumars, Vijay_SRK, Anand, AONE, Goodman being extremely active in cricket as well as adda, nobody can dare to challenge us in number of posts and keeping the discussions alive :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Chombeshwara said:
Yes i absolutely agree with Benki and others that KFFL thread needs to be moved back here...

i feel this thread has got nothing to do with less discussion in movies thread... it will automatically happen..
we cant force the members to participate only in movie discussion thread...
:iagree :iagree
Now, DON will come and start ooding his tuttoori - primary motive of Shivu adda was to promote and discuss about kannada movies..
So, we cannot give importance to cricket discussions and all.. ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

Vijay24

High time it is moved to Kannada film discussion. Even though I or others post in KFFL topic in other section, people hardly see and many don't notice the updates of matches and teams in Othla topic!

I don't think movie topics can take back seat when KFFL is moved back to film discussion, there are lot of movies in the pipeline with big stars and also with other new comers, people are discussing it time and again.

Next will be Jarasandha, Vishnuvardhana and other movies - these topics are active anyways, even the topics of other movies are active and we are posting there also, moving back the topic to this section won't affect movie topics for sure...

I sincerely request KFFL topic to move back to the Kannada film discussion!

KG18

I thought we could have a discussion there...if everyone ready to post it here, we are fine to move it..
let all say YES and i will move it back sometime.....

madesha

Administrator
BENKI CHENDU said:
Mutha said:
i want Photogallery also in main section ..
For Mutha to Dep photos from Facebook and post it here..
Mutha - You know what..There are no takers for anything except KFFL thread now..
With me, Chetu, KG, DG, Prashius, Kumars, Vijay_SRK, Anand, AONE, Goodman being extremely active in cricket as well as adda, nobody can dare to challenge us in number of posts and keeping the discussions alive :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
See how the 2 rogues and thugs benki and chombesi are making their fascist demands. :-X :-X :a :a :a :'P

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Vijay_srk said:
High time it is moved to Kannada film discussion. Even though I or others post in KFFL topic in other section, people hardly see and many don't notice the updates of matches and teams in Othla topic!

I don't think movie topics can take back seat when KFFL is moved back to film discussion, there are lot of movies in the pipeline with big stars and also with other new comers, people are discussing it time and again.

Next will be Jarasandha, Vishnuvardhana and other movies - these topics are active anyways, even the topics of other movies are active and we are posting there also, moving back the topic to this section won't affect movie topics for sure...

I sincerely request KFFL topic to move back to the Kannada film discussion!
:iagree :iagree

madesha

Administrator
My solution is I have made it a child forum to this section. I think this will be the best since u guys are lazy to go out one step to other forums.
I will also begin moving other important sections and bring them in here.

BENKI FRIENDU will be made mod of the KFFL forum shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.