KFFL thread back in Kannada film discussion section

Status
Not open for further replies.

..DG..

KG-Tughlak said:
chombeshi...ball helmet ge bidhre yesht runs kodthare
illi helmet andhre fielding team avr ittirtharalva adhu
:)) :)) KG, why are u making fool of urself..
calvin clearly mentioned it is batsmans helmet...

and if the ball hits the fielding teams helmet.. 5 runs is awarded to the batting team :J

@Calvin was my ans correct ?

madesha

Administrator
Combesi, KG is asking you a fresh questions..You started this so deal with it. :J

BTW does knowing cricket rules prove that u can play cricket well..no ways...I cant believe for even one minute that an illiterate like Afridi or half the paki team knows the entire cricket laws.

Vijay24

madesha said:
Combesi, KG is asking you a fresh questions..You started this so deal with it. :J

BTW does knowing cricket rules prove that u can play cricket well..no ways...I cant believe for even one minute that an illiterate like Afridi or half the paki team knows the entire cricket laws.
More than 60% international players won't be knowing the basic rules too :J

Except for the 2 gentlemen called Duckworth & Lewis and to some extent Shaun Pollock , nobody else knows how the Duckworth-Lewis method works. :)) :)) :)) :))

KG18

shaun pollock paapa
2003 world cup quarter finals

if things can go worse for a team, it can never get worser than what happened to south africa that night

in front of home crowd, paaapa che

We ourselves fight it out for one or 2 runs in the matches we play while scoring. Imagine a whole set of analysts, management & captain making a mistake in the calculation which costs the country the match and the berth in a semifinal that too being a host. Yappa too embarassing. Pity those guys during that time!!!! :x :x :x

aone

Prashius said:
We ourselves fight it out for one or 2 runs in the matches we play while scoring. Imagine a whole set of analysts, management & captain making a mistake in the calculation which costs the country the match and the berth in a semifinal that too being a host. Yappa too embarassing. Pity those guys during that time!!!! :x :x :x

Neev bejar madkolbedi Sir avrige cigaret pack sikila anusthe calculation madoke !! :-( :-(

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
aone said:
Prashius said:

Neev bejar madkolbedi Sir avrige cigaret pack sikila anusthe calculation madoke !! :-( :-(
:)) :)) :)) :))

..DG..

aone said:
Prashius said:

:)) :))

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
aone said:
Prashius said:

10 nimsha yochne madiddeni aa baddetavu duckworth, lewis gu cigarette packgu en sambandha anta..
Now, I realized, Prashius was putting scores on the aaykonda cigarette pack :J :)) :)) :))

KG18

aone and prashius are like ramu and shamu in tinkle comicas always trying to get better of the other every other time...and sometimes make conspiracy together

with aone and prashius playing in the same team first time and all that has happened between them, i am not surprised if aone will alwyas make prashius field in fine leg or deep cover every time

BENKI CHENDU said:
aone said:
Prashius said:

10 nimsha yochne madiddeni aa baddetavu duckworth, lewis gu cigarette packgu en sambandha anta..
Now, I realized, Prashius was putting scores on the aaykonda cigarette pack :J :)) :)) :))
:=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D

KG-Tughlak said:
aone and prashius are like ramu and shamu in tinkle comicas always trying to get better of the other every other time...and sometimes make conspiracy together

with aone and prashius playing in the same team first time and all that has happened between them, i am not surprised if aone will alwyas make prashius field in fine leg or deep cover every time
I am used to pull Aone's leg in the ground. I don't know how I will manage this season. :)) :))
The way Aone celebrated in one match where I got run out without facing a ball was hilarious. He kept on telling" Kelavru inaadru vayasaige thakkanthe ododu kalibeku" ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

KG18

Calvin, Please Lock this thread or delete it or move to mod section...the motive is done and dusted.....

so let me reiterate , separate forum was done to organise and keep certain things ashte..u guys didnt do..so i said we are ready to move...now u have got the sub forum...so please stop blaming others if they are coming or not coming for cricket.....

Calvin
lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.