Kfi Market Historical Perspective

ROFL what a typical sadist type reply... if I have any goal of disrupting dmh success then let God punish me... if I don't then let God punish the one who is making allegations on me... turn back the pages of dmh thread & show me 1 non appu fan who gave as many BO updates and showed as much excitement & support as me... holy shit, I went & watched it fdfs at Narthaki by shouting & whistling like a fan... I wouldn't have done all these if I am jealous of dmh or Appu or wanting to pull it down... only thing is I have denied about it being an industry hit whenever it has been called so... and I still take that stand...

akshay

aDDa Junior
DMH all time hit status is as true as Lakshmi being a profitable venture :D

The above loser needs to take some burnol in bulk quantity because the heat and the burn which he has faced today is, I am pretty sure, the highest in years :D but of course there have been veterans before me too, who have delivered bigger blows to his head :D

My two cents : :D I never intended for this to get personal... the moment he called me bullshit, liar, loser was when he put this misery upon himself ... now face it :D
scg then mukunda murrari will take big opening than santhu is as true as pakistan won all world cup matches against india
:P

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Don, old man of 51 with facts vs 2 dongi men is no contest. They are pissed after I called out their lies.

These guya are here with the specific goal of disrupting DMH success mood.
No1 is talking about DMH ,, simply distracting the topic that proves ur goal... Anyway I can understand ur anger. Keep calm and enjoy the succes.

Don

Administrator
Some jokers who migrated to various forums which could not sustain are back n shouting about our attitude towards non Raj Family movies.

We being in a family name are doing our bit for KFI however small it can be. Unlike who claim to have universal names and trend biased opinions.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Also not assHole ashrama to manage you so fuck off. I need not learn from you. If you think it's biased so be it.
I know better F words than u,,
Mind ur tongue. Only thing u can do is banning... It's ur wish ur forum.maja madu

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
Mind ur tongue. Only thing u can do is banning... It's ur wish ur forum.maja madu
Even I read lies filled posts from ur side.Liberty and freedom are not weakness,mind it and don't make such illogical conclusions

When some joker calls me bullshit artist, liar & loser, with all my self respect and pride I will shout about his attitude towards non Raj Family movies. Don sir I said with respect to one person. Nowhere I said about entire Adda in general. I have deep respect & trust in you, I request you to try seeing my point of view atleast to an extent. Have I ever got personal with this concerned person before ?

Don

Administrator
Yes. And only thing you can do is come in different IDs.

Offcourse it's our forum, run with lot of passion for almost a decade now. And being that I will be an asshole if I let my team members who were part of Adda on a unreasonable remark against him.

Don

Administrator
Moreover logically every brain should know this is a forum in the name of a star family and you can't expect it to be a very open n unbiased.

Yet we are doing more than our limits to promote all movies.

Even in a Temple the God who houses it gets biased pooje over any other Gods.

akshay

aDDa Junior
Gentleman sir target but why you dragging age ? In my house or in your house dont we have elders ..is he not the age as your father ? argue with him ..why calling with ages ? i stand with you & personally feel mm was bigger hit than jogi..but some feel jogi is bigger hit than so its their thinking ..will you agree dmh is biggest hit than k2? no you argue with us k2 was bigger ...same here both have different perception instead of having healthy chat..this is going wrong.. its not nice please stop it

Don

Administrator
MM bigger Hit than Jogi. Wow, let me rest the case.

Moreover logically every brain should know this is a forum in the name of a star family and you can't expect it to be a very open n unbiased.

Yet we are doing more than our limits to promote all movies.

Even in a Temple the God who houses it gets biased pooje over any other Gods.

Ok sir.
Now I am understanding the tricks of the trade.
Very logical thing whatever you have said. I think it was the unspoken truth till now.
Shall abide by this advice from now on.

But sir if my personal fight with the other person today has hurt you in anyway, then I am sorry, but only to you.

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
It applies to all...
First of all its fan club and obviously there will be some differences in magnitudes of fanisms and methodology of expressing. That doesn't mean that arguments goes on always.OFCourse there has spaces.for other hero's related mattersTirumalage bandu Bere gods ge importance illa Andre henge

Last edited: