Kfi Market Historical Perspective

Don

Administrator
@all ok I rest my case. Hope personal references/abuses won't be made again & I promise to keep that from my side too.

But that promise is applicable after I say one last thing.

It is not to anybody with whom I have interacted today earlier. It is to one new gaandu who entered here after everything is over saying nandellidli. I would like to ask this gaandu, when will he have the gandasthana & the balls to speak with me directly? Ashtu Nara ilva ? Yaak asht bhaya ? Direct aagi mathadudhre yenu udhrogatha ? I m reminded of these men dressed up in sarees & wearing bangles near Navrang theater signal whenever I see this fellow making indirect statements. Nara annodhu thanage barbeku obba gandsige. Operation madskolorella gandasralla.
Again the same saga. No point telling anything more.

I guess we will have to take some serious decisions on what discussion should happen and should not.

@ Mods, let's connect on whatsapp.

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
Again the same saga. No point telling anything more.

I guess we will have to take some serious decisions on what discussion should happen and should not.

@ Mods, let's connect on whatsapp.
I feel peace is missing in our forum !!

jb007

aDDa Junior
Peace is missing because a few bad apples have come here to deliberately instigate fights. Just follow the pattern since their arrival.

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Sir, People are trying to enforce their views on others which is not going good.
In this current world everyone's view is I am correct others/ You are wrong !!

jb007

aDDa Junior
Yes Sir, People are trying to enforce their views on others which is not going good.
In this current world everyone's view is I am correct others/ You are wrong !!

True. But their agenda is to create fights by posting deliberate outright falsehoods.

For ex.

1. Jaggu Daada is the biggest grosser of 2016. That was essentially to belittle Shivalinga's success.
2. k2 did 25 crores in 2 weeks which you also debunked
3. K2 did 50 cr business
4. MM is 2 times bigger than Jogi.

These were being posted to irritate and instigate fights. To Adda's credit most Dr. Raj family fans ignored these people as they deserved to be ignored.

These people got pissed off when their contentions were proven to be devoid of facts when they were able to compare Jogi and MM 100 days posters in this thread. So they decided to create problems. These kind of guys were kicked out of other forums for a reason. They bring zero value to any discussion.

I thought it had stopped. I was ready for peaceful mutual conclusion of yesterday's ugly fight. But no. It has to continue. Please remember others too have access to Internet, keypad & MORE energy than you.

1) Lakshmi was a profitable venture
2) Bul Bul was a loss venture
3) Raaj collected 25 crores all time highest yet Jogi is also all time highest. Because that's how it is dont ask for logic from animals like us.
4) DMH is all time hit. Doesn't matter if it has chances of losing Mandya theater after just 4 weeks but it's an all time hit. Doesn't matter if a yesterday's kid Yash's movie has collected 1.5 times of this, still it's an all time hit. I didn't spare a heavenly once in a life time hit like Mungaru Male. Will I spare this kid's Ramachari? No chance. Forget petty films like MM, Ramachari... let me project dmh in the league of Force Awakens & Avatar. Because I am the only one here who reads wikipedia & box office mojo sites to check Hollywood movie collections. Others are still in stone age who don't have any knowledge about Hollywood movies as much as me.
5) Jogi >>>> MM. Let me just show first release & 100 days posters of both movies & blow my own horn with half or zero knowledge. I don't care if Mm was re released in many theaters & did record breaking collections. I don't care even if it completed 100 days in 60+ theaters including re release theaters. I don't care if it re released in all removed theaters after 6 weeks & completed 100 days in those theaters. I don't care if it ran 50 days in a center like Pavagada or 6 weeks in Ananthpur which is all time highest in KFI. I don't care if it completed 100 days in tamil thearer Natraja which is just 1 KM away from Sagar where it ran 40 weeks. But but but Jogi was bigger than MM because of one & only one reason - it sold more tickets than MM in MMCH region. Because Mysore is Karnataka. Rest other centers are dust.
6) Super isn't doing well in B & C centers. It is doing excellent business in A centers but on the other hand FAMILY movies like Jackie & Mylari are running. Only FAMILY movies should do well in KFI. What shall I do ? How do I degrade this non family film which is becoming a blockbuster in A centers ? Idea ! Let me just talk about its poor performance in B & C centers 24x7 & try to completely cover up the fact that its A centers performance alone is more than twice of Mylari's A B C centers performance put together. Let me project it as a disaster only by taking its performance in b & c centers. Also let me mask it's performance in bangalore also, by telling shameless lies that producer is sending people to main theater in vans. Because I sold my shame & self respect long back so it doesn't matter to me now even if I am making a buffoon out of myself :D
7) Saarathi is a flop film.
8) Vishnuvardhan was never a Superstar. I don't give a damn even if his Yejamana collections broke the record of all family movies till then. But I will never include it in my list whenever I talk about all time blockbusters. Because only JJ, TBT, AT, Jogi made records. Yejamana didn't. Also let me cover up his box office achievements & records by arguing that his 100 days movies didn't run 100 days. He has just given some 10-15 hit films. I don't care by what miracle he did 200 movies but he never had any box office records worth mentioning.
9) Jaggu Dada is a flop movie. I don't care if it's first week share was mammoth. Bigger than one of my FAMILY hero's highest first week collection. But it's a flop movie for one & only 1 reason : it stars Darshan who dethroned my FAMILY prince from number 1 position in 2011. So Let me have my revenge.
10) "Shivanna has given many all time blockbusters silver jubilee & 100 days movies. But baring a couple of Super hits, Upendra has been a dust. Third class will always remain third class".

11) more to come. Won't stop until the other party SHUTS UP.

Last edited:

arasu_2016

aDDa Junior
Who are you to tell me ? Acting as though mods admins are your beegru.... you don't tell me.... I know when to stop... ask your Meshtru to shut up first... then I will stop.
I also know whom to ask to shut up.... that's the reason i asked the admin/mods...
each n every time u create utter nonsense in this forum and fight with everybody...

12) Shivu Adda is a nice forum which has some good unbiased BO tracking fans who report collections of all movies. But some of these FAMILY fans are forgetting their place & have started to give positive updates for Darshan movies. Oops. That's against the rule of blind Vamsha pyaans like me - to support & exaggerate only & only FAMILY movies & pull down & degrade all other actor movies. So what shall I do ? Let me declare these loyal Shivanna Appu fans who have a clean heart as anti Raj Family because they are talking good about a darshan film. Let me pass personal remarks against them. Let me insult them. Let me outcast them because they aren't being blind bucket holders of VAMSHA. Let me force them to quit this forum. Let me make those good human beings never to set foot in this forum again because they have a clean heart which is not filled with hatred, jealousy & cunningness like me. Let me not just stop at that, let me collect their phone number & call them & talk to them in cheap language & show them my original level.

I also know whom to ask to shut up.... that's the reason i asked the admin/mods...
each n every time u create utter nonsense in this forum and fight with everybody...
I don't need a non sense member like you to tell me anything ... u are so insecure about your heroes that you don't have the guts to pay 100 bucks for a ticket & watch even a Rakshit shetty film in theater which doesn't start your family heroes... Gopi Kichcha and sudeep fans already showed you your place by calling you words... don't make me do that again... have some self respect and don't interfere in this... stay away.

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry SCG for replying your posts !! i was ignoring your posts but today i end up replying to you... i need to sleep now.. already 1am here !!