Kfi Market Historical Perspective

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Anyway these two proven liars are harming the discussions. One losetlr showed up after Shivalinga became a blockbuster with the comical report of JD as the biggest gtosser of 2016.

Now these dudes need pilex after DMH all time hit status.

Time to put these idiots on ignore.
It's time up sir, take tablet and sleep.

DMH all time hit status is as true as Lakshmi being a profitable venture :D

The above loser needs to take some burnol in bulk quantity because the heat and the burn which he has faced today is, I am pretty sure, the highest in years :D but of course there have been veterans before me too, who have delivered bigger blows to his head :D

My two cents : :D I never intended for this to get personal... the moment he called me bullshit, liar, loser was when he put this misery upon himself ... now face it :D

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Anyway these two proven liars are harming the discussions. One losetlr showed up after Shivalinga became a blockbuster with the comical report of JD as the biggest gtosser of 2016.

Now these dudes need pilex after DMH all time hit status.

Time to put these idiots on ignore.
As if I care u..?? Lol U getting only age,, get some knowledge also.

Vikrama

aDDa Junior
MM was removed after 2 weeks in major nk centres... But released after 6 weeks and celebrated 100 days in almost same theatres.... these fellows don't know that also...

Mm picked up from sec sat with very huge occupancy everywhere... Pramod on sec sat they issued all 4 shows tickets at 11 morning...

Most centres like pavagada completed 50 days of run...

Ananthpur district mm completed 6 weeks... Which is a record for kannada movie...

Ones who are talking about duniya& arasu are big hypocrites... Duniya dint get big opening on day 1 first of all... Arasu dint do that well at b c centers.. It was super hit only at A centers... Celebrated 100 at 6 to 7 theatres... Raganna directly said to media that it dint do well at b c..

Mm on re release broke many records in b c also, but jogi also holds records in few centres still not denying

MM 3rd week list is false, mm releases 2 shows in pramod.. Arasu was suppose to come thr,seeing collections they increased to 4 shows from sec only... Later thayiya madiliu they removed from prasanna....

overall it competed 100 days in about 60 plus theatres... By the time of 100 days it was running in about 100 plus theatres...
Anyone with common sense can think, 100 at Tamil centre like natraja andre is it a joke?? That too just 1km from sagar which completed 40 plus weeks

First release it had only around 25 theatres. But including later release theaters it completed 100 in 60-70 theaters... Each of those later release theaters also completed 100 days at different dates...
@SCG I agree with u as far as MM is concerned it picked up really well after 6 weeks but even Duniya gave a tough competition to MM In B & C centre and Arasu gave tough competition in A centre eventually MM was the winner. Problem with Arasu was it was too class movie and Duniya was too mass movie whereas MM liked by both class and mass even today there are many ppl who don't like MM movie.
Don't go too personal have a healthy debate

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Don

Administrator
Hahaha old man,, In Kundapura MM completed 100 days after the 120 days of its first release.
So what. Are you still the same as you were born. Mind your words.

Will you say the same to all aged people of your life who debate on any point. Ur conscious knows it well.

In aDDa we do not tolerate our senior members being abused. We don't mind losing few but will never forget our past.

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
@SCG I agree with u as far as MM is concerned it picked up really well after 6 weeks but even Duniya gave a tough competition to MM In B & C centre and Arasu gave tough competition in A centre eventually MM was the winner. Problem with Arasu was it was too class movie and Duniya was too mass movie whereas MM liked by both class and mass even today there are many ppl who don't like MM movie.
Don't go too personal have a healthy debate

Whether they like MM r not but they have seen it.
Ade matter agodu.
It's a new wave in Karnataka.
Many non kannadigas have seen this multiple times.

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
So what. Are you still the same as you were born. Mind your words.

Will you say the same to all aged people of your life who debate on any point. Ur conscious knows it well.

In aDDa we do not tolerate our senior members being abused. We don't mind losing few but will never forget our past.
He may call anything to anyone ah? Why u so biased??? Don't show ur double standards here...
Ur running a forum, not vruddashrama.

pravin

aDDa Junior
Dont no y ppl comparing Jogi & MM i agree MM is industry hit but Mungaru Male cannot Match the Craze like Jogi..MM got good occupancy after 2weeks,first two weeks it was going empty houses everywhere by WOM Craze increased but Jogi Had Monstrous Opening on Day1 itself many Non-kannada movies was friegthened to release in front of Jogi,Tamil Superstar vijay's Sivakasi & aadhi and telugu atadu bcam Utter flop infront of jogi Both are bigg hits but medía hyped MM to the core & ignored Jogi Whatever the gross u guys telling is true or fake we wont boughter fact is MM didnt got craze like Jogi is bitter truth..

Vikrama

aDDa Junior
Whether they like MM r not but they have seen it.
Ade matter agodu.
It's a new wave in Karnataka.
Many non kannadigas have seen this multiple times.
More than MM n number of non kannadigas watched U-turn GBSM Thithi RT. I don't think MM pulled as many as these movies did but it pulled all rusted ppl sitting inside and blaming Kannada movies.