Kurukshetra Movie - Darshan - Dir: Naganna - Harikrishna - Pro: Munirathna - Blockbuster Hit

pruthvi

aDDa Junior
Mr Rant avre... I said RK & Kuru are average movies in terms of content ... Not in box office... First understand properly... And I request you to come out of your RK hangover.... Already it's first week record has been broken by Kgf, Villain and now Kurukshetra... And it's overall collection was broken by Kgf already... So it's an old record now... Don't act as if it's still the record holder and no other film should break it... Next Pailwan has chances of breaking it's first week... It's because the market range and opening potential of movies are increasing... So chill... your agenda comment is very funny, wish there was a funny react option in this forum.
Yeah genius even I am talking about the content!
I am not deluded to believe RK still has opening records!
RK content average anthe!
And we all know about your BO knowledge,prowess and number of bans too
So you too take a chill pill!

pruthvi

aDDa Junior
Darshan's single screens pull In Karnataka is just amazing and unbelieveble .... some people are still behind number of multiplex shows .. it's actually single screens which gives more share than multiplex ... Heros like appu Yash and sudeep can sustain because of they have market in SS and multiplex .. but darshans SS market is twice the above heros ...adakke he enjoys that stardom ..
Taran Adarsh :punch:love

Yeah genius even I am talking about the content!
I am not deluded to believe RK still has opening records!
RK content average anthe!
And we all know about your BO knowledge,prowess and number of bans too
So you too take a chill pill!
RK content is average for my taste and you have no say or business in that whatsoever and I don't need to share your views on which movie appeals to me. Keep your opinions to yourself.

I don't need your certificate or approval for my so called BO prowess, and you bringing up silly matters like Bans just because you don't agree with me shows it is itching you in the wrong places. I am already chilled enough, thank you :D

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
RK content is average for my taste and you have no say or business in that whatsoever and I don't need to share your views on which movie appeals to me. Keep your opinions to yourself.

I don't need your certificate or approval for my so called BO prowess, and you bringing up silly matters like Bans just because you don't agree with me shows it is itching you in the wrong places. I am already chilled enough, thank you :D
Even i didnt like RK... I felt it average after watching but it had a dream run for atleast 5-6 weeks in evry centres. Best of this decade so far interms of footfalls. And ur talking about SS?? RK was huge in 'C' centres also.. though it had a class content.
D is good in SS as much as Appu, Sudeep n Yash nly.

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
2nd week deficit in Major theaters of banglore...
Ex: Eshwari had deficit (40%) in the 2nd week. Still it continued for 3rd week due to the extreme pressure from the madam n got deficit again (70% )
Ask distributr's son dheeraj...due to his blind fanism his dad lost money.
#Yajamana

Last edited:

pruthvi

aDDa Junior
Even i didnt like RK... I felt it average after watching but it had a dream for atleast 5-6 weeks in evry centres. Best of this decade so far interms of footfalls. And ur taking about SS?? RK was huge in 'C' centres also.. though it had a class content.
D is good in SS as much as Appu, Sudeep n Yash nly.

It is sensible to agree that due to long list of Gandhi class movies like shastri,swami,aiyya etc he might have a little edge interms of gandhi class and first class ticket sales but quantifying that as double,treble etc shows the amount of Research and Development,that has gone into this matter by sir!:hax