Latest Telly Buzz , Latest Television News, Channel news

Muthanna said:
Inthi Nina Preethiya was played twice on Saturday 4pm and next day that is on Sunday Morning.. Back to Back shows

:| :| :|
ya the movie was extraordinary......Rangayana Raghu anthu superb acting....I will buy the DVD :)a

Goodman

Naa Rajkumara said:
Muthanna said:
Inthi Nina Preethiya was played twice on Saturday 4pm and next day that is on Sunday Morning.. Back to Back shows

ya the movie was extraordinary......Rangayana Raghu anthu superb acting....I will buy the DVD :)a
dvd innu bandilla.. only vcd only :J

KG18

Naa Rajkumara said:
Muthanna said:

:lol: :lol: its a superb movie....kitty was mindblowing

Anna

Guys,this thread is for discussions about the TV,Tv programs and tv artists.I request all to use this thread for discussions about kirutere and related things.
And also request not to create separate threads for small dicussions and leave that thread like that,so this thread is very useful as all related things about TV will be intact here

Thank you all

Kannada actress Rakshita, who had stopped appearing on big screen after she married to director Prem, recently made a big news by coming back to Sandalwood as a producer. Now, the latest news about the actress is that she is set to appear on small screen. She has signed to host a new TV show called 'Swayamwara'.

Swayamwara is totally different from hindi Television shows of Rakhi Sawant and Rahul Mahajan. According to Rakshita, the show is made on a very different concept and it is a fun show, which will be aired on Suvarna from April this year.

Actresses like Lakshmi, Malavika Avinash, Tara, Anu Prabhakar and Priyanka have already been rocking the small screen. Now, Rakshita is the latest addition to their group. Another important thing about Rakshita that she will be the highest paid television actress. It is said that she has got a huge popularity and public reach. So the channel is willing to give her remuneration for the 40 episodes that is at least 40% higher than others.

Meanwhile, the Kannada actress is also producing Shivaraj Kumar's 100the movie Jogayya, which is being directed by her husband Prem. The muhurtha of the movie was recently held in Bangalore.

Source - oneindia

Anna

Shivanna 100 movie Jogayya kelasamaduvudu bittu tv show madodakke horatiruva rakshithage yannanbeko gotthilla