DG came and told that SWG was very bad aadhre the film ran 100 days
lets see
all cant like a movie alve
adhu DG is a pure lover..namm thara 5- jana na ishta patirolaa :J

..DG..

satish_ss said:
Chombeshwara said:
watched lifu istene....

we have seen Yograj Bhat narrating movies without much stories and succeeding big time... Pawan tries the same here thru LI and fails miserably..
infact at one point of time I was browsing Darshan's arrest thread in adda which got me more interested..

the film fails to evoke any sort of interest thru out... couple of songs are excellent so are few dialogues.. cinematography is top class

both the heroine's are average... belawadi fails to impress infact Sindhu does much better job..

only saving grace of the movie is Diganths performance which is very good..

bad luck to pawan... had hopes on this movie but disappoints at the end..

my rating 1.75 / 5
U were watching tomato bath & darshan's news was chiken biryani...so obviously got more interested there...tomato bath was also good..but chicken biryani u had more interest ansatte.. :J

chennagi analize madideera :))

@KG... i hope movie does well..
but the problem here is many young people at the theatre didnt like the movie...

infact theatre was not even 40% filled

KG18

guru
u cant expect movie to do well first day
and moreover this dArshan news has subdued everything

Anna bond

posted in my fb wall abt LIFEU ISTHENE....got an immense liking there and also all gud reviews nt even single bad review....chombeshwara was the fst to give negative review....its k likings depend on diff thngs :c

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Chombeshwara said:
watched lifu istene....

we have seen Yograj Bhat narrating movies without much stories and succeeding big time... Pawan tries the same here thru LI and fails miserably..
infact at one point of time I was browsing Darshan's arrest thread in adda which got me more interested..

the film fails to evoke any sort of interest thru out... couple of songs are excellent so are few dialogues.. cinematography is top class

both the heroine's are average... belawadi fails to impress infact Sindhu does much better job..

my rating 1.75 / 5
When people posted negative review about Jogayya, you rolled all over them?
Now, what is it that you are doing..Giving a bad rating right on day 2 of release..

KG18

ultimatr movie
watched twice already and the counter doesnt stop till the movie is out of theaters

aniltm

Watched the movie yesterday... Very good movie...

Neatly handled movie.... Songs, Background Music, Dialogues, Cinematography, Acting from all artists is very very apt for the screen play....
looks like, Kannada film industry got one more talented director.. He have handled the movie very well.

Enjoyed the movie....

Goodman

BENKI CHENDU said:
Chombeshwara said:
watched lifu istene....

my rating 1.75 / 5
When people posted negative review about Jogayya, you rolled all over them?
Now, what is it that you are doing..Giving a bad rating right on day 2 of release..
he is Shivanna fan and not a Diganth fan... :)) :))

Status
Not open for further replies.