Dear Admin,

The log in screen has an option saying "Log in Automatically each visit". Can you please tel me the actual purpose of it coz even if that check box is checked therez no much difference i feel "

Kindly advise.....

Vasanth

When u check that option then there is no need to type user name and password every time!! It will be saved in cookies !! This option works fine with mozilla, but with IE it does not work!! As long as ur cookies are not cleared u can log in without entering p/s and username.

madesha

Administrator
If u have ur own personal comp/laptop whjich u only use then its a great feature...dont use it on a public comp

calvin.rn said:
If u have ur own personal comp/laptop whjich u only use then its a great feature...dont use it on a public comp
I browse the forum on my personal laptop n it doesn work... :( :(

Admin

Site Admin
Hello All,

I ve checked the configuration settings again. Everything seem to be fine.

@ Nisarga: Let me have my system under testing on both the browsers IE & Fireforx. Will update u very soon.

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
@ nisarga

When you click logout the cookie is normally destroyed and you have to login again next visit. To persist your login cookie simply exit the browser without logging out.

Admin said:
Hello All, I ve checked the configuration settings again. Everything seem to be fine.

@ Nisarga: Let me have my system under testing on both the browsers IE & Fireforx. Will update u very soon.
Thanku.....

praveen.bliss said:
@ nisarga When you click logout the cookie is normally destroyed and you have to login again next visit. To persist your login cookie simply exit the browser without logging out.
This work fine......Thank u Praveen....

Don

Administrator
@ Nisarga, pls forward ur system to our ADMIN EMAIL ID, he will offer a SOLUTION :-| :-| :-| :-|