Madesha Day Out - aDDa Boys DARBAAR, Thanks to ALL!!!!!

Don

Administrator
Some intellucts say RAJ FAMILY will never ket any HERO grow and they are number one LADDER PULLERS.

Now wat is this we are seeing. People have a predetermination that this movie will not be good and they go 360 degree to prove it right. Just like above discussion most feel all SHIVRAJKUMAR movies are below average and if it happens they will be HAPPY.

So Guys come out of your DEADLOCK. The people like above are seen everywhere. They want to insult RAJKUMAR FAMILY somehow. And to do taht they change colors like CHAMELEONS.

This day i will do a forecast. NANDA, HODIMAGA, PP, will be utter FLOPS and the reviews are already availabe with few so called KANNADIGAS who are ready to give LIFE to KANNDA and not a PIE to watch SHIVANNA, APPU movies.

Simhadamari

Don said:
Some intellucts say RAJ FAMILY will never ket any HERO grow and they are number one LADDER PULLERS.

Now wat is this we are seeing. People have a predetermination that this movie will not be good and they go 360 degree to prove it right. Just like above discussion most feel all SHIVRAJKUMAR movies are below average and if it happens they will be HAPPY.

So Guys come out of your DEADLOCK. The people like above are seen everywhere. They want to insult RAJKUMAR FAMILY somehow. And to do taht they change colors like CHAMELEONS.

This day i will do a forecast. NANDA, HODIMAGA, PP, will be utter FLOPS and the reviews are already availabe with few so called KANNADIGAS who are ready to give LIFE to KANNDA and not a PIE to watch SHIVANNA, APPU movies.
well said DON. Where are these guys when other movies released they wont be available and they wont watch the movie and start commenting.

These morons are useless first let them watch the movie and comment.

Don

Administrator
Sir, SHIVANNA is a KING.

Ppl have EGO problem to accpet him as a STAR. Its utter EGO as they cannot comment on RAJKUMAR they do it his SONS. Thats IT!!!!

Don said:
tejaswi said:
Don said:
Tejawi , i wonder why was ur interest not the same for MM, TM, ARJUN, BOMBAT etc.

Are you BIGGER than LIFE fan of SHIVRAJKUMAR :roll:
Not at all.Its just that my assumptions of srivasta came true.I am happy for that.
Wat is ur ASSUMPTION????
Dont have something of your own to think????

KANNADA PREMI gale how is that ur happy if a KANNADA movie not gud.

Better watch before you TALK. This attitude is what made you such a big JOKER infront of us. Dont blame us again if people ransack your mind.

MADESHA is AWESOME. [8)] [8)] [8)] [8)]
I still stand by what i said one and half year back, that anything bad related to kannada to be discouraged.

Srivasta is a bane to kannada,people like him bring kannada down by cheap violence.

I need not convince you about whom my opposition is.I have stood for what i believe in.

Muthuraja

tejaswi said:
Don said:
tejaswi said:
Don said:
Tejawi , i wonder why was ur interest not the same for MM, TM, ARJUN, BOMBAT etc.

Not at all.Its just that my assumptions of srivasta came true.I am happy for that.
Wat is ur ASSUMPTION????

Better watch before you TALK. This attitude is what made you such a big JOKER infront of us. Dont blame us again if people ransack your mind.

I still stand by what i said one and half year back, that anything bad related to kannada to be discouraged.

Srivasta is a bane to kannada,people like him bring kannada down by cheap violence.

I need not convince you about whom my opposition is.I have stood for what i believe in.
Folks like you and Gaandu Narayana/MD Sridhar/Rockline/GANU MAMA bring honour to KANNADA isn't it?

Supporting movies like Cheluvina Chithara, where a 13 year old school runs away with a pedophile, this brings accoldes/honor to kannada right?

Keep this F***ing crap to yourself you hypocrite.

I'm warning you do not start you cheap s**t here in Shivanna/Appu threads or any threads for that matter like you did in V****

You are friggin out of our mind, looser

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Muthuraja

tejaswi said:
Don said:
Ha Ha where is CHEAP VIOLENCE???? When does it come????
Cheap violence in E rajeev gandhi film.I guess if censor had not intervened we could have seen some more of that violence in this film.
Cheap violence probably runs in your blood, again i'm warning you do not F*** with this thread.

Muthuraja said:
tejaswi said:
Don said:
tejaswi said:
Don said:

Wat is ur ASSUMPTION????

Folks like you and Gaandu Narayana/MD Sridhar/Rockline/GANU MAMA bring honour to KANNADA isn't it?

Supporting movies like Cheluvina Chithara, where a 13 year old school runs away with a pedophile, this brings accoldes/honor to kannada right?

Keep this F***ing crap to yourself you hypocrite.

I'm warning you do not start you cheap s**t here in Shivanna/Appu threads or any threads for that matter like you did in V****

You are friggin out of our mind, looser

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Thanks.I am moving out anyhow. I have said what i wanted to say.

I would request Mr.Vishnuganesh of our Forum to read this thread completely.. Let him come up with few more threads & we will be happy to discuss with him.

Don

Administrator
tejaswi said:
Don said:
Ha Ha where is CHEAP VIOLENCE???? When does it come????
Cheap violence in E rajeev gandhi film.I guess if censor had not intervened we could have seen some more of that violence in this film.
Ha ha Devru Namaskara.

CHICKEN tinbeku antha KURI cut maadhre enge swamy :)a

Muthuraja said:
looks like tejaswi cannot digest the good report Madesha has got.

keeps posting all the bogus newpaper/online reviews

:.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D :.D
Let him enjoy his stay... we will get to see the whole of adda tomorrow.. & lets get there frank & honest opinion of the movie after watching it.

Adda has made all efforts.. Ravi Srivatsa might join us in PVR for the show.

EVERY GUY HAS THERE OWN OPINION......PAPER REPORTER OBNE AVERAGE ANDHA.....BUT EVERY PEOPLE IN KARNATAKA IS TELLING MADESHA AN AWESOME MOVIE...............

SO NEEVU PANCHAKOTI KANNADIGARNNU NAMBTHIRO OR OBBA *****PRESS REPORTER NA NAMBTHIRO

Admin

Site Admin
Points to Ponder for MADESHA's DAY OUT:

· All aDDa boys are supposed to assemble at PVR Cinema Circle by 11:59 AM.
· Please ensure that HELMETS are kept in the Helmet Room, which is one floor up the PVR Cinemas.
· Strict no to LAPTOPS as they are not allowed inside the cinema hall.
· Whistle during the course of movie is very essential and any one cannot whistle can request event coordinator for a Conductor whistle.
· Boys are bound to shout slogans. But ensure that nothing is against any Star or any person in person.
· Boys must prepare to dance for “Tirugo ee Bhumige” song.
· Please come with clear heart for maximum enjoyment.

Ji Madesha. Ji Kannada. Ji Karnataka.
:-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

Simhadamari

Admin said:
Points to Ponder for MADESHA's DAY OUT:

· All aDDa boys are supposed to assemble at PVR Cinema Circle by 11:59 AM.
· Please ensure that HELMETS are kept in the Helmet Room, which is one floor up the PVR Cinemas.
· Strict no to LAPTOPS as they are not allowed inside the cinema hall.
· Whistle during the course of movie is very essential and any one cannot whistle can request event coordinator for a Conductor whistle.
· Boys are bound to shout slogans. But ensure that nothing is against any Star or any person in person.
· Boys must prepare to dance for “Tirugo ee Bhumige” song.
· Please come with clear heart for maximum enjoyment.

Ji Madesha. Ji Kannada. Ji Karnataka.
:-| :-| :-| :-| :-|
Adre pics capture madadu matra maribedri .
Mast Maaja Maadi .

kannadiga

tejaswi said:
Chitra tara review

It is the double action feast for Shivarajakumar fans. The film is loaded with action also dispatch lorry loads of bodies. The film is still at the age old day style. Around 20 attack but the hero escapes. He escapes everyone and director has made daring attempt in introducing the new weapons like hammer in the first brutal attack in the petrol bunk for killing Khan. Hold your breath. There are many more such killings from Killer called Ravi Srivatsa.

Director Ravi Srivatsa has taken too much of advantage of media in his too much of intelligence. He has no business to show such dastardly attacks, mayhem and killings on screen. Can the children and elderly people watch this film? The style adopted by Ravi Srivatsa is horrifying. He uses his brain at places and in some places he goes blank.

Take the example of 1985 he sets in for this cinema. You find Scooty and Bolero vehicles on the streets of Nanjangud. He has not rewritten his script properly and not kept intelligent assistants who have to alert him in such flaws arise.

Except brutal attacks and counter attacks and hundreds losing their lives the eccentric Ravi Srivatsa has not offered anything for the soft brains. He is a hard ware director and his hard hitting dialogue at places perturbs the ‘Khaki’. In professional life so many wear ‘Khaki’ and for them from the mouth of Shivarajakumar the dialogue uttered – ‘Khaki hakdorella nanage Hena odiso haage kanisthare’ is objectionable. If the director has the pent up frustration on the ‘Khaki’ – that is police functioning he should directly attack and not insult the others.

Throughout the film at his whims and fancies he uses his own brain and test the patience in the horrible killings. One thing is certain Ravi Srivatsa does not know how to use his intelligence. He has not learnt any lessons from his previous three films. When we find this film with exigency of killing, brutality and sickening plots is disturbing one should think how the original ‘Maadesha’ was made by this director.

There are some interesting characters like Ravi Kaale, Ravi Belegere and R.G.Vijayasarathy. All of them proved that they are better actors. Ravi Kaale’s brisk style, the cool temperament and opportunistic home minister Chadagappa played by R.G.Vijasarathy and disturbed Ravi Belegere as Sircar gathers good attention.

Shivanna not only excel in action. When he says ‘Amma Ninna Preethiya Hasivamma’ he makes any human being to collect tears remembering their mothers. Sonu Bhatiya is just there only for songs. Muni as the cool and composed lieutenant of ‘Maadesha’ has come out well. Bullet Prakash initial gets ups are sickening.

Mano Murthy has given two lovely tunes. Lahari Moha Lahari Manava Savari is fabulous in singing and capturing of the song on Australia locations. The song Munjane Manjagu Nee Nanage Thampagu…..is exquisite in photography and choreography.

‘Madesha’ of G.S.V.Seetharam that has camera work was shown as promos at the South Indian Cinematographers Association recently. This shows the brilliance of the veteran director.

For this festival season this is an action extravaganza what you would find in two films.
PER CHITRATARA BOMBAAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN OSCAR AND GANESH SHOULD HAVE BEEN CROWNED AS A SUPERHERO OF THE UNIVERSE, BUT THE RESULT - CHITRANNA

CHITRATARA REPORT THORSI MEESE THIRUVIDAAKSHANA NIMMANELLA GANDASRU ANTA NAMBTHIVI ANTA THILKOBEDI.