Madesha Day Out - aDDa Boys DARBAAR, Thanks to ALL!!!!!

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
arasu_2007 said:
Hi Guys..

First let me thank all the adda guys who gave this wonderful chance to meet everyone and watch the blockbuster 'MADESHA'

After many attempts to meet the Adda guys, finally I made it on sunday. The PVR wore a festive look. courtesty: Shivu Adda.

Had the chance of meeting Naren, Madhu, Muthuraj, Hoysalaratna, Muthanna and many others. Ofcourse, one of the highlight was meeting Goodman.

We missed Calvin, Amar, JB sir and Shivyogi sir. Hope to meet them on VAMSHI's release.

Thanks again to Shivu Adda for making day.
:-| :-|
Sir,I am surely gonna be there for Vamshi
Shivayogi sir might also come that day..It will be a great event :lol:

amara said:
arasu_2007 said:
Hi Guys..

First let me thank all the adda guys who gave this wonderful chance to meet everyone and watch the blockbuster 'MADESHA'

After many attempts to meet the Adda guys, finally I made it on sunday. The PVR wore a festive look. courtesty: Shivu Adda.

Had the chance of meeting Naren, Madhu, Muthuraj, Hoysalaratna, Muthanna and many others. Ofcourse, one of the highlight was meeting Goodman.

We missed Calvin, Amar, JB sir and Shivyogi sir. Hope to meet them on VAMSHI's release.

Oh super..

Even many aDDa gals were missing, hope to meet them for Vamshi's event :) :) :) :) :) :)

kannadiga

Don said:
aDDa Boys are BIG FUN. Office nal MANAGER, PROGRAMMER, ENGINEER, ADMINISTRATOR, LEADER, HR but PRIDE EVENT bandre pakka FUN FOLKS.

Thanks a TON to all the FOLKS who joined for this SUCCESSFUL MEGA EVENT.

We must be sure , the fun message wud be forwarded to KFI people by our AJAY. Kudo's to him who made to MADESHA where as we could see PREMA who made her LIFE from KANNADA movies was behind a NON KANNDA flick. SHame on HER. :-X

Special THANKS to GOODMAN. We are really glad to have such a person who dares to meet and mingle with us, while most get away.

GOODMAN you are really a VERY GOODMAN.
:-| :-| :-| :-|
NO DOUBT ABOUT GOODMAN, THANK YOU GOODMAN SIR.

..DG..

yes Goodman na meet maadi thumba kushi aaithu...

avru bega bandu Landmark alli ondastu kannada DVD & CDs bere shopping maadiddare adarallu VaMSHI cd tagondiddare....very good GOODMAN [8)]

deepakgowda said:

avru bega bandu Landmark alli ondastu kannada DVD & CDs bere shopping maadiddare adarallu VaMSHI cd tagondiddare....very good GOODMAN [8)]
GUDDU, U r really Goodmanu :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
vaniraj said:
deepakgowda said:

Good Man is Gentleman.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dhruvataare

amara said:
arasu_2007 said:
Hi Guys..

Yes amar .

For Vamshi...I will surely make it. Even JB saar also coming.. :)

I am really feeling sorry for missing this event.. :-(

Muthanna said:
vaniraj said:
deepakgowda said:

Good Man is Gentleman.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GOODDU NA MARA HATHSO PROGRAMME NADITHA IROHAAG IDHE :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Shivayogi said:
amara said:
arasu_2007 said:
Hi Guys..

Yes amar .

For Vamshi...I will surely make it. Even JB saar also coming.. :)

I am really feeling sorry for missing this event.. :-(
oh..Even JB sir is coming..amazinggggggggg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

experence is very good all adda guys sawn very happy i think for vamshi will come still more adda memmbers madesha is rocking all the sides