"Manasaare" Live Update - Mod Madesha Bana :P !!!!

..DG..

super chindi.... i am waiting...... unfortunately i will not be able to watch this movie this week....

KG18

Madesha..yenidhu Live Update ANdhre......

what is the special difference between this and Live ZReport

anyways the Poster Design Ultimate aagidhe...sakkath chindi poster...berevru muttu nodkolange idhe

madesha

Administrator
^^It is Mod Madesha..There is only 1 true Madesha in this forum. :) :) :)
If his identity is stolen, then he will also go away

theaters live update will be given...the celebrities who visit the theater and all other stuff....namma ondhu balaga going to FUN CINEMAS for 12pm show and another Balaga going for PVR for the morning show....Manasaare namma jana Manasaare nodalidhaare

CK

Good luck for the Live report, sorry live update, any way I am going to miss the action in Live, I will catch the reply in the night time.

KG18

exclusive poster for and from shivu adda ansathe...i have never seen this poster in public..diganth fighting and all

kudos to YB, SAI for designing and for SHIVU ADDA for getting the exclusive stills

Don

Administrator
Great stills "Shivu aDDa".... Sai is big wonder in creating posters. He is just superb. The stills are driving us to watch MANASAAARE. ;)

KG18

yeah..especially diganth walking alone in that NICE road is awesome..sakkathaagi bandhidhe still adhu :lol: :lol:

WHEN YOGRAJ DONE MM THERE WAS NO INTIAL HYPE SAME THING WITH MANASAARE NOW ... I WISH SAMETHING REPEAT AGAIN AND BRINGBACK GLORY OF KFI ....... LET MANASAARE n HISTORY CREATER ROCK AND MAKE MORE N MORE VALAUBLE MOVIES ........

MANASAARE---- A DIFFERENT MOVIE BY SAME YOGRAJBHAT and TEAM

nOdi manasaare agali mana soore

;) ;) ;) :-| :-| :-| :ju :ju