Milana Movie - Puneeth Rajkumar,Parvati Menon,Pooja Gandhi - Prakash -Mano Murthy - Blockbuster - 5

sunapra9

Milana is a straight film.I have watched HDDS,it is has two heros not one as in Milana.

Media tried to say this during it's release which was strongly rebuffed.It is an attempt to

take away credit from from one of the all time romantic film from jealousy people.

sunapra9

Milana is a straight film.I have seen HDDS.,it has 2 heros where as Milana has one & only Puneeth.

The script & screen plays of these two films are like chalk & cheese.WRT konga's Mounaraga has no sensibilittes.

Milana is an all time classical romantic film,envious people only complain.

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
In RajaRani movie, half the story is inspired from milana movie.

i didn't find any differences.

Milana remains fav romantic movie forever.

Milana was a classic love story , the more times we watch it we fall in love . it a kind of movie todays youth identify with it.

Ninindale failed big time to achieve even 1 % of it though the director had everything in his favour...nice localities, good looking heroine, Appu in a retro avatar and richness, but the music sucked big time, where is Manomurthy ? why producers arent utilising his services

Simha

aDDa Junior
Milana muhurat this day,this month,seven years ago.Puneet-parvathi-prakah combination ultimate.
Happy milana 7 th anniversary of it's launch.

I had also attended that Muhurtha by bunking class....It took place in Dodd Ganapathi Devasthaana opposite to our BMS college.... I was lucky enough to get Handshake from Appu amidst massive crowd :wub: :wub:

AjayvickY

aDDa Junior
I had also attended that Muhurtha by bunking class....It took place in Dodd Ganapathi Devasthaana opposite to our BMS college.... I was lucky enough to get Handshake from Appu amidst massive crowd :wub: :wub:

superb :)

sunapra9

Happy birthday to PARVATHI.
wish her on
www.facebook.com/parvathimenon

The only actress with beauty & brain.
Born on 07/04/1988.

sunapra9

MILANA again telest on Zee on 24 th May 2014,3pm to 6 pm.
Lot of ad & Kaddu so,g & many RR scenes cut.
Advt ran for 1 good hr with film clipped by 35 mts.
Let Zee telecast full movie soo,.
Any way have DVD as stand bye.

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
MILANA again telest on Zee on 24 th May 2014,3pm to 6 pm.
Lot of ad & Kaddu so,g & many RR scenes cut.
Advt ran for 1 good hr with film clipped by 35 mts.
Let Zee telecast full movie soo,.
Any way have DVD as stand bye.

Great news.Where is the party? Lot of them are missing...