Milana Movie - Puneeth Rajkumar,Parvati Menon,Pooja Gandhi - Prakash -Mano Murthy - Blockbuster - 5

Simha

aDDa Junior
COINCIDENCE:MILANA 8 TH ANNIVERSARY OF LAUNCH

I had attended that launch.....its been 8 yrs since I saw Parvathi directly

charan Vinay

Watched Milana today after a long time. I have watched this movie for countless times but still want to watch for infinity time...this movie has some kind of untold feeling especially climax song and scenes mindblowing.
Love this colors of love...<3

Rakesh.G

Watched Milana today after a long time. I have watched this movie for countless times but still want to watch for infinity time...this movie has some kind of untold feeling especially climax song and scenes mindblowing.
Love this colors of love...<3

+1

A true masterpiece from Appu and Prakash. This movie will remain etched in our hearts forever.

BG013

aDDa Junior
+1

A true masterpiece from Appu and Prakash. This movie will remain etched in our hearts forever.

I don't know how many times I have watched this movie.. Everytime I go to youtube to here Appu movies juke box.. and end up watching Milana or Prithvi.. both are classical master piece movies..

pravin

aDDa Junior
I watchd milana in adarsha theatre,Ulsoor crowd was too less on first day after 25days I watchd milana again in Same theatre with Housefull Crowd..tis movie was an amazing experience for me,wat a movie an Wholesale family entertainer..Appu was looking awesome in each & every frame.

charan Vinay

I watched at Saraswathi theatre mysore on first day first show. Crowd was amazing asusual it was houseful. I still remember on India Pakistan t20 final match day too it was houseful. For this movie both Ranjith and Saraswathi theatres posters were in colors. We missed Shanthala theatre for this movie. It ran for 100 days in both the theatres.

jb007

aDDa Junior
I watched at Saraswathi theatre mysore on first day first show. Crowd was amazing asusual it was houseful. I still remember on India Pakistan t20 final match day too it was houseful. For this movie both Ranjith and Saraswathi theatres posters were in colors. We missed Shanthala theatre for this movie. It ran for 100 days in both the theatres.

Yep.
Mysore:
Saraswati - 17 weeks
Ranjith - 25 weeks

Mangalore:
Suchithra/Prabath - 25 weeks
Nakshatra multiplex - 18 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:

jb007

aDDa Junior
Anand - 34 weeks
Rathasapthami - 78 weeks
Mana Mecchida Hudugi - 30 weeks
Samyukta - 25 weeks (cont)
Ranaranga -25 weeks (cont)
Om - 29 weeks
Janumadha Jodi - 55 weeks
NMH - 25 weeks
TBT - 37 weeks
Jogi - 25 weeks
AT - 32 weeks

These are from the top of my head. I will check up on the rest and post.

JAMES™

Anand - 34 weeks
Rathasapthami - 78 weeks
Mana Mecchida Hudugi - 30 weeks
Samyukta - 25 weeks (cont)
Ranaranga -25 weeks (cont)
Om - 29 weeks
Janumadha Jodi - 55 weeks
NMH - 25 weeks
TBT - 37 weeks
Jogi - 25 weeks
AT - 32 weeks

These are from the top of my head. I will check up on the rest and post.

Great info sir.... what about AK 47...

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

jb007

aDDa Junior
Great info sir.... what about AK 47...

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I think AK 47 was 20 Weeks + continued to 25 weeks

Vinujharang

That was a great movement when i was in college, me and my friend went to Mayur patels Ninade nenepu movie, unfortunately i didnt like that movie and we came back after the interval, later immidiately we went to milana in another theater, really i did not expected that the movie will be like that, songs as well as movie script every thing was awesom, me and my friend enjoied a lot...

Good movie at that time, still remember that great movement