Mini Live Report - Lakshmi - Starts at 10 25 AM

Dhruvataare

Vasanth said:
1st Half Report

It is Technical Extravaganza, Brilliant Performance, lovely and absorbing screenplay laced with visual treat in the first half. It is Paisa Vasool for the first half it self. Lakshmi Narayan CBI officer is looking for his kidnapped wife Priya. A few captivating search Lakshmi under take bring him to Hong Kong. That is interval point.

Lakshmi Opening to a grand start in over 160 theaters in Karnataka is another expensive venture after 'Ko Ko Koli Kothi' from Bharani Minerals. The needs of audience and what gives the entertainment and kick for fans and general audience is very well taken care. Three songs, Two lovely action scenes and peerless performance from Shivarajakumar gives extra boon for the First Half. This is a film made with lot of zeal and zoom in the business of entertainment. When the first half is itself so compelling to watch what about second half? You have to watch it and we are giving complete proceedings.

source : Super good Movies
If its true.....cant wait to watch this movie.. :clap: :dance: :dance:

jb007

aDDa Junior
Reports from Mysore and Mandya:

Best movie of Shivanna over the last few years. Making is excellent and challenges bigger budget movies from other industries. Shivanna looks dynamic and the movie will be appreciated by mass and class.

arasu_2007

jb007 said:

Best movie of Shivanna over the last few years. Making is excellent and challenges bigger budget movies from other industries. Shivanna looks dynamic and the movie will be appreciated by mass and class.

:amen: :amen: :amen:

rajesh_grs

jb007 said:

Thanks for letting know..

Don

Administrator
Don't worry RAJESH. Most of them have not watched including myself. So the noise level will be less for now.

Anyways this was a passing cloud movie for Shivanna, so it will make a difference only if this exceeds our expectation ( did we have? ). So far my reports say its a good movie with lot of rich commercial elements.

rajesh_grs said:
I am always scared of this wild silence in adda after morning show :-(
expected. Just like my MANHOOD which is silent since i was born :coeur: :mdr3: :mdr3: :mdr1:

I am dancing for PUSSY CAT PUSSY CAT song for a set a Lorry drivers near yelahanka Dhaba, eager to dance and dedicate to Shivanna nam mane devru :mdr3: :mdr3: :mdr1:

Nam mane Devru Shivanna nige Ju

Simha

aDDa Junior
@moron ale, on what basis are you calling it as a flop? film nodidre maathaadu illa andre silentaagi side alli irayya...

Vijay24

ALE - If you are not interested to watch this movie or to check the topic why don't you just fuck off from this topic and more importantly get out of this forum?

JANMA said:
@moron ale, on what basis are you calling it as a flop? film nodidre maathaadu illa andre silentaagi side alli irayya...
Ready to accept the facts my dear :super: Verditct is already out :super:

Moderators are having fun by editing my posts, they feel this is more fun than watching Lakshmi :mdr3: