Nammolagobba Meera Sadhik..!!!

Dhruvataare

ಗೆಳೆಯರೇ...ಎಚ್ಚರಿಕೆ ನಮ್ಮೊಳಗೊಬ್ಬ ಮೀರ್ ಸಾಧಿಕ ನಿದ್ದಾನೆ... :a :mrgreen:

Don

Administrator
Kadhu Muchhi Badhikoke ILIVAMSHA alla RAJAVAMSHA :) :) :) :)

Nija ne haeltini , viggy antha chilre ethic ildhe iro site namma ondh POST gu sama illa ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

ADanna direct aage viggy lu post maad aag idhe . eee chilre AIDS giraaki galu NAAY kelsa chennage maadth ive :l :l :l :l

Don said:
Kadhu Muchhi Badhikoke ILIVAMSHA alla RAJAVAMSHA :) :) :) :) Nija ne haeltini , viggy antha chilre ethic ildhe iro site namma ondh POST gu sama illa ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

ADanna direct aage viggy lu post maad aag idhe . eee chilre AIDS giraaki galu NAAY kelsa chennage maadth ive :l :l :l :l
;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

Don

Administrator
Its so funny that AID KIDS are so much behind us ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

If they assume that SHIVANNA and APPU r useless stuff for KFI then they could easily FU8K this Guys out, but they are every moment behind them :lol:

This shows wats SHIVANNA and APPU are :-| :-| :-| :-|

kannadiga

Inferiority complex......and it was posted with such a haste that they did not even try to understand the post which called for increased participation in viggy.....pity, poor fellows.

Don

Administrator
kannadiga said:
Inferiority complex......and it was posted with such a haste that they did not even try to understand the post which called for increased participation in viggy.....pity, poor fellows.
Sir, in the name of spreading FRAGRANCE they are using S8IT :) ) :) ) :) ) :) )

Their taste is absurd and Inferior to the core, moreover its the jealousy which has resulted in unbearable ulcer ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

Don said:
Its so funny that AID KIDS are so much behind us ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) If they assume that SHIVANNA and APPU r useless stuff for KFI then they could easily FU8K this Guys out, but they are every moment behind them :lol:

This shows wats SHIVANNA and APPU are :-| :-| :-| :-|
Dogs always behind us!!!!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mayura said:
Ayapppa... nodidhe... thu.. entha nan maklu... illiro screen shot nodi... allu post madidini..

avnu benkichandu ALLA benkig@@ndu

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sureshchandra30

Their taste is absurd and Inferior to the core, moreover its the jealousy which has resulted in unbearable ulcer ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

Very much true sir ;=) ;=) ;=)

Don

Administrator
arasu_2007 said:
Is Ranga's real Name MAdhu?????Ofcourse everybody knows he works in Quintiles..
Yes he is MADHUSUDAN N

and ALE is JANARDHAN

and everyone know that AIDSI ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

Don

Administrator
Vasanth said:
Hogli ivarunna ignore maadi!!Naayi boglidre devaloka halagalla!!!
Vasantha ee post nodi IGNORE maadu nodona,

What is most disgusting about Shivraj is that despite being the son of legend Dr.Raj, he has never made a conscious effort to improve his dialogue delivary which has gone from bad to worse. I am not doubting his acting abilities. His acting in the movies Nanjundi and Chigurida Kanasu were simply out of the world.But, the class audience have already deserted shivu because of his woeful dialogue delivary which can never be understood without a serious attention to it. In addition to that, some years back, he had become so fat that we could've hardly recognised he was shivanna.

With the influx of more talented and handsome heros like Sudeep, Drashan, Upendra & to some extent Puneeth, Shivanna has already lost his place and is just acting for the sake of acting with no real interest in his movies by anybody.
Are baba shivarajakumara is naalaayak as a hero. Kannadigas can't see him as super hero. Ranga SSLC will be hit. Even appu is ugly hero.

Vasanth

Don obba vyakthi andre difference of opinion iruthe!!

Intha mane halkaranna bittaki!!

Desha uddara madida Gandhi na gundikki kolthare!!! Inna bere yavaru yav maha!!

Dr. Raj Mayura dialogue nenapu maadi kolli

it says:-

"Harischandra smashana kaada, nim antha manda mathi galu avranna guritisalilla antha avara huttu yen badalagilvalla"

Thats it avarella manda mathi galu, takath idre Appu SHivu mado films na flop madisli, illa andre avara achievements na kitkolali.. Ivella avara kaili agalla...

Bogalo naayi kachalla!!!

Don

Administrator
I have been a silent observer of viggy these many days. But the hot battle going on between two groups made me to write this post.

This time I am in complete support of 'akumar'. He looks so helpless in front of hardcore raj-sons fans. It is always tough to fight against any type of hardcore supporters. They have a blind belief in their idols and can't tolerate anything going against them. So its not surprising to see even if they try some unethical methods to support their belief. (Like lifting their idols threads to the top no matter it has substance or not)

So 'akumar', don't waste your time by fighting against such people. I bet you cannot beat them. Instead, ignore their 'self-praising' or 'jealousy' posts and try supporting KFI whole heartedly. There are many viggy readers who would like to know what's really happening in KFI.

'srbhat' was a genuine supporter of KFI and he was fairly neutral. But now a days he also looks very irritated by raj-sons fans. I have seen him fighting against them in some threads. 'srbhat', stop fighting and do the good job like how you used to do before.

PS:

To all raj-sons fans, let me make a point clear. I am not a hater of rajavamsha. Infact I am a great fan of Dr.Raj (not hardcore though!). But I am definitely not a fan of Shivraj or Puneet. Again that doesn't mean that I hate them. If they do a good movie I go and watch it sincerely. I can say I am a harcore fan of 'good-movies'!

;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)